Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Randy deserves to take the credit for this loss. Why exactly did Garrett Temple and Drew Gooden play the entire fourth quarter?

Different day, same ending we've seen too many times. The starters have been absolutely terrible when tied against a good team with under 5:00 to play.

The starters might not actually be playing in those situations. Case in point Gooden and Temple.

How do we always end up settling for the worst effing shots late? Good Grief. Really hate the way this team plays late in close games.

We need a REAL coach. Wittmans not a bad coach, he's just not good enough. We got a pretty good squad, with some good years left. But we're going to waste those years with a C- level coach....

How do we always end up settling for the worst effing shots late? Good Grief. Really hate the way this team plays late in close games.

I have nightmares of John Wall in iso with 10 seconds on the clock. It is the same **** every time. Honestly I don't know why we even call a timeout. I have no idea what they could be discussing.

Didn't we bring PP in to take those late shots? Draw up a play that gives him a chance.

At least I just watched the last 5 minutes. Been sick all day and was passed out on the couch.

Nah, we won't see Atl, Tor, or Cle in the first round. We'll beat all the other teams.

My gut says we will be the 5th seed.

Edited by Duckus

That's a play we run during the games for our shooters. That means that play is on tape. That means the opposing team has seen that play. That means the opposing team know how they want to defend it once they recognize it. That play is ****ing so slow to develop. That means its pretty easy to recognize. That means its pretty easy to defend. 

Way to draw it up "coach."

And we were only down 2 points!

#BringBackCassell

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Sign a ****ing guard Ernie. Garrett Temple is a scrub and Andre Miller is washed up. We're playing with one guard right now.

Garrett Temple is awful when he comes in during the third quarter. Randy's response to this is to play him the entire 4th qtr. **** that nonsense. **** Randy and **** Ernie. Ernie has screwed up the back up guard spots at every turn.

We've had an open roster spot for how long now?

We need more shooters and guys that can run with Wall and hit open 3s in transition. Look at how many guys on Toronto and Atlanta can run and shoot. Our team is full of halfcourt grinders. That's great and all, and I think it'll help us come playoff time, but it'll be hard to keep up with teams like Toronto and Atlanta who can hit a flurry of 3s in a heartbeat to come back in games if not put them away completely.

I will be satisfied with a team that solidly makes the playoffs. Randy turned to gold last year in the playoffs plus its a players league. I will wait how the team responds in the stretch...

I will be satisfied with a team that solidly makes the playoffs. Randy turned to gold last year in the playoffs plus its a players league. I will wait how the team responds in the stretch...

We should be on a 4 game win streak right now but for the dumbass mistakes of Randy Wittman. DeJuan Blair and Garrett Temple are scrubs, they need not check into games.

We should have won 6 of our last 7 instead of 2. This team is going to underachieve under Randy Wittman.

And I can't say this enough, Ernie needs to be roasted for flubbing the bench guard spots and doing nothing with the last roster spot at a time when having one more competent guard would have us winning games. These teams that are torching us from the three point line have more than one or two rotation-worthy guards on their teams. You need at least four. We have one right now. Otto is starting at the two when he's CLEARLY a 3 and small ball 4 in today's NBA because of how badly Ernie messed up the bench. What is wrong with him that he can't find a decent back up PG? It's not like this isn't one of the richest pools of PG talent the NBA has ever experienced or anything.