Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I had a dream ....

Geoff_K

• 1 year later...

Dream:ON - The App to Influence Your Dreams

Before going to bed you indicate the type of dream you would like to have and when you want to wake up. You then place your iPhone on your bed and go to sleep. Dream:ON then activates and begins monitoring your sleep pattern.

When Dream:ON senses that you are dreaming, it plays a ‘soundscape’ that has been carefully designed to help create your desired dream. Whilst your chosen soundscape is playing, Dream:ON continues to monitor your movement and adjusts the volume accordingly to ensure you’re not woken up.

“We have created a new way of carrying out mass participation experiments. We still know relatively little about the science of dreaming and this app may provide a real breakthrough in changing how we dream, and record and track those dreams.” ~ Professor Richard Wiseman

Click on the link for more

I'm not sure what the genesis was of this originally, but looking at Zoony's post, I'm assuming the OP is making fun of people who start threads about how they dreamed RG3 or someone else on the Skins threw for 400 yards and we beat team X by 35 points.

Yeah, he's right, no one really cares. My suggestion is to choke yourself until the self-importance flees from your body ;)

Archived