Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, we finally have a QB

BayouBrave86

Just played arguably two of the best teams in football (talent wise at least):ols:and came out of it 1-1. Yes, it sucks we blew the game today, but it's part of the growing pains I guess. It's eerily similar to the loss against the Saints last year. Just gotta shake your head at games like these.

Regardless, I think this team has the talent to sneak into the playoffs if they remain healthy. Maybe we can establish a run game next week against St. Louis. Our run game actually shows up when it matters which is good to see. It's going to be a really wild ride the rest of the year but I can't wait.

How refreshing was it to see an NFL offense on the field for us? Our QB just threw for over 400 yards.:point2skyAnyway, we have the talent to beat anyone in the league, and isn't that what we want? To know that we have a chance any given Sunday.

HAIL!

Great post. We don't get the fg blocker, we win 30-27. Bam. No overtime, no sky is falling threads. We will be good this year. Our run game will get better and we will be fine. I'm not worried at all. This Texans team is the same one that KILLED the Colts. I knew that they could climb back, and they did. Very good team. We have some work to do, but I still think we will be a solid team this year.

It's certainly a huge step towards being a contending team. It's the hardest position to fill in football and we have one of the better ones in the league. I mean, he threw for 400 yards with guys like 40 year old Joey Galloway, Roydell Williams and 27 year old rookie Anthony Armstrong filling in at WR.

I am still shocked at our QB play.. it still is crazy seeing what mcnabb is doing after these last few years of campbell.

From today:

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Bruce Gradkowski replaced an ineffective Jason Campbell after halftime and led the Oakland Raiders to three scoring drives and a 16-14 victory over the St. Louis Rams in the home opener on Sunday.

Pretty bad when you get benched by the Raiders, playing against the Rams.

Yes, McNabb did a great job, wish we had some RB that has some speed.

Archived