Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you blame for the loss?

Lar0n Landry

Only the typical fan would point to the micro and not look at the macro. The reason we lost this game is the same reason we lost the Saints game last year and many close games over the past few seasons. We don't have enough playmakers and talent on our team, so we keep opponents in the game every week. We've got rotation caliber guys playing in 10 of our 22 starting spots. We're the 2005 Redskins all over again and we'll be lucky to eke our way into the playoffs, but we won't do **** when or if...IF...we get there. This is Snyder's fault...always has been and always will be until someone turns the franchise around. Hopefully that will be Bruce Allen and his staff and coaches.

This was the game, the litmus test if you will, where I was looking to see if we were the real deal or not. I got my answer. I also love when your favorite team has players in post game interviews who say things like, "We've got a tough schedule" without being prompted. That's the spirit! Way to have the killer instinct. Same ol' Redskins. This very well could be an 0-2 team right now and in many ways it should be. Sure, we looked good at three roster spots tonight and at 4 roster spots last Sunday. Great! That makes us the Browns. Awesome!

I blame gary ****in kubiak for showing no class and icing the kicker, and gano for not having the intestinal fortitude to go back out there and nail it through again!!

Most ridiculous post of the day right here. No class? It was the SMART call to make. And it worked to perfection. And, me personally, I wouldn't have let Gano attempt the 2nd one. I knew he wouldn't hit it again.

Most ridiculous post of the day right here. No class? It was the SMART call to make. And it worked to perfection. And, me personally, I wouldn't have let Gano attempt the 2nd one. I knew he wouldn't hit it again.

That's what I'm saying.

A lot of coaches pull that trick. It's legal.

Why is it "dirty?" Is it annoying? Absolutely. But it's not dirty or classless.

I would like to know why Reed was in man coverage on A Johnson on that 4th down play that they had to convert to stay in the game. Johnson is a great athlete, no way should we have ever let them throw it up to him in the endzone for a TD like that.

Rich Campbell Rich_Campbell

I'm also wondering why the #Redskins matched up Buchanon, their third CB, against Andre Johnson--the NFL's best WR--with the game at stake

Rich Campbell Rich_Campbell

I'm also wondering why the #Redskins matched up Buchanon, their third CB, against Andre Johnson--the NFL's best WR--with the game at stake

Agreed - There were several weird matchups out there while the Redskins were trying to get pressure. It seemed like we didn't get pressure to Schaub fast enough.

I would have to say the OL for no running lanes, the DBs for no pass defense. I don't know, it seemed like most of the game was called pretty well. The best thing about this high scoring loss is that we were in it right up to the end (unlike last season), the worst thing about this loss is that we were in it right up to the end.

I thought Galloway should have caught that pass in the end zone, also the ST unit blocking for FGs, that was pathetic. Either of those would have won the game.

So you wanted him to make two 52 yard FGs back to back like it was nothing?

Well, we WANTED him to...no question. Hard to expect it though.

The play calling in our end-game situations has been suspect at best. Two fades to Armstrong in the Dallas game, and an opportunity to put it away today and another fail. We had something like 3rd and 4 and McNabb went deep to Moss and overthrew him. I'm still concerned with K. Shannahan, seems like he's not always on top of his game...a decent amount of head-scratchers.

I would have to say the OL for no running lanes, the DBs for no pass defense. I don't know, it seemed like most of the game was called pretty well. The best thing about this high scoring loss is that we were in it right up to the end (unlike last season), the worst thing about this loss is that we were in it right up to the end.

I thought Galloway should have caught that pass in the end zone, also the ST unit blocking for FGs, that was pathetic. Either of those would have won the game.

The problem I had with that throw/call is WHY??? You are moving the ball so well in OT. Why try to go long on that 3rd down. Why not just get the 8 yards and move the chains closer to just get 3 points and go home with a win!!!

Archived