Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When are the Skins going to stop throwing the ball to Sellers?

PaSkins

Guest Spearfeather
I give him 1 more game like the Dallas game, and he won't see the field except from the sideline. It's not only the dropped passes, he misses all his blocks as well. Shanny won't put up with that at all.

I sure hope so. This guy is one of the most arrogant, camera hogging, over-paid, under-performing, waste of roster space to ever start for the Redskins.

It's time for him to go, he was a nice asset for a a while, but he's starting to become more of a liability.

I agree. He used to be a top lead-blocking fullback. We need a fullback that can catch, lead-block, and run on short yardage. I would rather they try to convert a TE to FB than keep wasting plays on Sellers.

I have been saying this for a couple of years ... Time to drop Mike Sellers.

We need to get younger, faster, stronger and more talented players onto the field. IT would be great to get Fred Davis and Chris Cooley on the field simultaneously.

I sure hope so. This guy is one of the most arrogant, camera hogging, over-paid, under-performing, waste of roster space to ever start for the Redskins.

Haha, wow. Get things in perspective bro. He's not even close to being that. Think about the players we've had on this team and then think again about what you said.

Although I'm in agreement about Mike not being "Big Mike" anymore, I do think it's funny that when we haven't seen him for a while we say "When are the Skins going to go throw the ball to Sellers again?"

I think it's funny, I have never asked that.

Wow - I don't think I could disagree more. Sellers needs to really shape up or sit on the bench so I'll give you under performing, but he's none of the other things you mentioned. He's been nothing but a stand up guy and a great Redskin.

Bump!

lol, Sellers owned all of us. I posted in the thread bashing LJ that "I loved how this coaching staff featured him as if to say 'we know you can do better, now go show us because those guys are definitely not going to pay attention to you after that performance' ". Sellers answered the call, fellas.

Well that's what leadership does. And McNabb wasn't afraid to pass to him either. Actually..I like the fact that he showed confidence in all of our receivers and spread the ball around. Of course the defense can dictate who you pass it to but I think the point is made

My only complaint now about Sellers is this: when you're handed the ball at the goal line, Mike, don't try to hurdle the line like you're a ****ing Olympic high jumper. Instead, put your head down, churn your legs, and use your 270 pounds to plow thourgh somebody on your way into the end zone.

sellers came to play this game. lets see if he can continue to bring it
If tonight was Sellers best, he needs to be cut first thing Monday.

Portis had his best runs NOT following Seller's blocks. Sellers could rarely catch, and even when he could he did nothing after the catch. His pass pro was non existent.

He was great for us, and a great guy, but all good things.....

Archived