Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When are the Skins going to stop throwing the ball to Sellers?

PaSkins

My only complaint now about Sellers is this: when you're handed the ball at the goal line, Mike, don't try to hurdle the line like you're a ****ing Olympic high jumper. Instead, put your head down, churn your legs, and use your 270 pounds to plow thourgh somebody on your way into the end zone.

Why does he always do that? I don't know why we give him the ball in short yardage when he always tries to jump over the pile. It's certianly not the first time that's happened. If he just keeps his feet under him he'll be able to drive his way into the endzone.

He played great in the passing game, but his run blocking didn't show much improvement.

Are you guys looking at the date when this thread was created, lol? I bumped it for some crow to be served, yet he's still getting bashed! :ols:

By the way, I was also unhappy with Sellers, so I mean all of us should be eating crow at this point. I don't think anyone defended him last week (and rightfully so).

That being said, what's more impressive than Sellers performance is the fact that our coaching staff designed plays for him. That's awesome and just screams brilliance and leadership! Brilliance in that our coaching staff knew the Texans D would worry about every skill player on our O except Sellers after his performance against Dallas, and leadership in that they gave Sellers another chance and believed in him.

Just awesome stuff, really... and something we would've never done neither under Gibbs nor Zorn. Especially Zorn. As soon as a guy even remotely showed inconsistency Zorn would abandon him.

Are you guys looking at the date when this thread was created, lol? I bumped it for some crow to be served, yet he's still getting bashed! :ols:

By the way, I was also unhappy with Sellers, so I mean all of us should be eating crow at this point. I don't think anyone defended him last week (and rightfully so).

Check posts 38 and 62.

Archived