Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we saw what we can expect from Joey Galloway

justice98

Granted I'm not sure if Thomas has earned a right to be on the field with the starting unit, but it's EXTREMELY common for people to play better than they practice.. We've got little to lose as far as the WR's go I say DT starts behind Armstrong next week as we'll get little to nothing from Galloway.

Granted I'm not sure if Thomas has earned a right to be on the field with the starting unit, but it's EXTREMELY common for people to play better than they practice.. We've got little to lose as far as the WR's go I say DT starts behind Armstrong next week as we'll get little to nothing from Galloway.

DT has to have certain things that he does well, and he's not a small receiver, so I don't understand why they wouldn't use him on those TD throws to Armstrong. He's bigger, he's stronger, he's more athletic. Now maybe he doesn't always know what he's doing, but on those plays, I think he could execute without screwing it up. He's got about 3-4 inches on Armstrong, you could've even thrown a jump ball.

But if they watch the film and grade out Galloway as a starting WR next week, I'm gonna eat my hat.

I only saw the second half, but until the OL starts playing better, the passing game is going to be rough. Yeah, they only gave up one sack, but McNabb looked like he was running for his life half the time. I give the Boys D some credit for being good, but that looked like a rough game.

As for Armstrong in the end zone, it is no wonder that Shanahan wanted to see Kelly out there. That doesn't seem to be Armstrong's game, who seems to be more quick than physical.

Archived