Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we saw what we can expect from Joey Galloway

justice98

Zero catches and only 1 target for our starting WR. We can't have this. And he's the second best WR on the team?? This dude is finished. Really no contribution from the WR corps outside of Moss.

Well Galloway was open on the one hopper that McNabb threw because of pressure by Ware. Unless you see the coiaches cut up you don't know if Galloway was open all night or not.

I think that we'll see that over the course of the season Galloway will be replaced by Armstrong, Thomas, or both honestly. I think he's there to give those guys something to work for, and hopefully they can surpass him with their performances when they are given opportunities. Nothing will be given to these players they'll have to earn it for once. I love the idea.

There are some very stupid people on message boards; for all you know Galloway could have been open all night. He can't catch the ball unless it is thrown to him. Unless you have the coaches tape; you have no clue.

I kinda agree man WTF is up with this cut joey stuff, armstrong sucks, dont any of you think we played a good defense tonight? I think we did and our O did good against a good D. CMON people give credit where credit is do!

btw, Armstrong was defintely interfered with on that second fade. You can clearly see Jenkins grabbing his arms before the ball arrives.

Yet if McNabb waits a beat, he's got Cooley wide open underneath on that side.

Devin Thomas need PT with the offense. He's too good an athlete to keep on the sidelines on O, especially given the dearth of talent behind Moss.

He looked really, really good on KR.

Yeah Galloway was a no show. Was disappointed not to see Thomas(at least he has some good kick returns), he has size and ability. Let him develop.

My buddy also told me that Malcolm Kelly is out for the year, is this true? Don't have to answer, I'll find out for myself. Last I heard he was injured...but then again the sky is always blue.

There are some very stupid people on message boards; for all you know Galloway could have been open all night. He can't catch the ball unless it is thrown to him. Unless you have the coaches tape; you have no clue.

Or unless you were actually at the game and watched him not contribute all night.

Santana's a nice player, but he's not a "double him and he'll still get his catches" kinda guy. He can be taken out of the game. He even said himself after the game that as the week's go on, other team's are going to be scheming him out of the game unless the other guys don't step up. And frankly, with the WR corps they're working with, I don't see that happening.

The only time I saw Galloway was in the pregame players' gathering when they were getting hyped up to play the game. If he did play, nothing seemed to go in his direction.

On 980 this morning they were talking about how Galloway may have been less than 100%. Is it too ridiculous to see if Bill Belichick would be willing to dump Randy Moss (after his obvious malcontent post-game comments yesterday)?

Archived