Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Win or lose: I'd like to dedicate tomorrow night's game to bubba9497

tr1

I have to tell ya, bubba's passing was just a devastating blow to me. There isn't a time I visit ES and not think of him, and how he'd react to some nonsense posted by a rival fan poster.

Three cheers to bubba. I can only hope that his family has had some time to heal from their untimely loss.

ES and ATN will never be the same.

:(

(P.S. I'm sure bubba is doing everything possible to beat that good for nothing puke team. Please, bubba, give it your best shot!) ;)

HTTR!

I

(P.S. I'm sure bubba is doing everything possible to beat that good for nothing puke team. Please, bubba, give it your best shot!) ;)

HTTR!

Bubba's got an in with God.

We already know that God roots for the Redskins, but now that we have one of our finest up there with him, it's completely unfair :)

Here's to you, bubba!

In bubba's honor I would like to post this

hear-no-evil.jpg

Also, let's give thanks to be enjoying another year of NFL football. We all live for this time of year and it's great to have the rivalry games back in our lives. Let's not forget to keep a sense of humor about it all even while we're busy giving each other the business about our teams.

To bubba, a true ES legend :cheers:

hear-no-evil.jpg

Also, let's give thanks to be enjoying another year of NFL football. We all live for this time of year and it's great to have the rivalry games back in our lives. Let's not forget to keep a sense of humor about it all even while we're busy giving each other the business about our teams.

Well done, I think Bubba would approve.

hear-no-evil.jpg

A toast to bubba9497!

PinotEvilPinotNoir.jpg

It will be bizarre to go through another Redskins season on here without Bubba's stubborn optimism and occasional meltdowns. He was a big part of the tapestry here. God bless his soul.

Mods - will you ever allow a real and open discussion about the truth of his passing? It could be a real life learning experience for some people here. I don't understand the cover up.

It

Mods - will you ever allow a real and open discussion about the truth of his passing? It could be a real life learning experience for some people here. I don't understand the cover up.

There is no cover up about Bubba's passing. He kept his private life private, and the staff decided respect his wishes in that regard. I worked with Bubba for almost 5 years in the breaking news section, and it was 3 years before I learned his real first name.

I have to tell ya, bubba's passing was just a devastating blow to me. There isn't a time I visit ES and not think of him, and how he'd react to some nonsense posted by a rival fan poster.

Three cheers to bubba. I can only hope that his family has had some time to heal from their untimely loss.

ES and ATN will never be the same.

:(

HTTR!

Finally,

Something we can agree on!

Definitely hasn't been the same....

HTTC!!!! ;)

Archived