Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Win or lose: I'd like to dedicate tomorrow night's game to bubba9497

tr1

I'm sure Bubba will have a hand in the Skins victory tonight!

Honestly, its going to take devine intervention from mr. bubba to get a w for the skins tonight! :) j/k.

I am grateful to be able to enjoy another season of NFL football and even more grateful for the excruciating experience of being able to watch a Cowboys/Redskins game to open!!!!

Honestly, its going to take devine intervention from mr. bubba to get a w for the skins tonight! :) j/k.

!

Knowing Bubba, he's up there with a boatload of statistics from Football outsiders, NFL Stat board, and every other place he can find, explaining in DETAIL to the big guy in charge why the Redskins should win tonight. ITS A LOCK :)

Knowing Bubba, he's up there with a boatload of statistics from Football outsiders, NFL Stat board, and every other place he can find, explaining in DETAIL to the big guy in charge why the Redskins should win tonight. ITS A LOCK :)

:rotflmao: No doubt. :)

A toast to bubba9497!

PinotEvilPinotNoir.jpg

Excellent!! lol :applause: :cheers:

I like this thread, especially with the season about to begin. Bubba helped keep me sane with football happens without the need to go searching all over the net. Him and Haps made it bearable. I hope more of the guys see this as well.

bubba and Hap have been my heroes here, definitely :yes:...tr1, too, for all the Cowboys-bashing articles, both mainstream and obscure, he somehow finds lol :thumbsup:..

HTTC!!!! ;)

Here's To Tony Choking!

:)

:ols:...Niiiiiiice!

I am grateful to be able to enjoy another season of NFL football and even more grateful for the excruciating experience of being able to watch a Cowboys/Redskins game to open!!!!

SO true :yes: ...Believe it or not, I appreciate and value the "extreme" differences that we Skins fans have with Cowboys fans, and I LOVE that I still have another year (at least, God willing) of this exciting/maddening/excruciating/exhilarating experience :cheers:...

LOL!! :rotflmao:...

Archived