Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did I read this right? Kareem Moore probable?

ChampSkinsFanatic

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a6b520/printable/mcnabb-listed-as-questionable-plans-to-play-vs-cowboys

The Redskins listed four additional players as questionable for Sunday's game: offensive tackle Jamaal Brown (hip), linebacker Andre Carter (illness), linebacker Perry Riley (foot) and fullback Mike Sellers (knee). Safety Kareem Moore (knee) was listed as probable.

If this is true this game just keeps looking better and better. I love Reed Doughty and Chris Horton but I would feel more comfortable with Kareem Moore playing at Free Safety.:dallasuck

but then again it could be one of Shanahan's things about not giving the other team a competitive edge...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a6b520/printable/mcnabb-listed-as-questionable-plans-to-play-vs-cowboys

If this is true this game just keeps looking better and better. I love Reed Doughty and Chris Horton but I would feel more comfortable with Kareem Moore playing at Free Safety.:dallasuck

but then again it could be one of Shanahan's things about not giving the other team a competitive edge...

More likely just to keep them guessing. I don't see him playing.

I'm less enthused that Brown, Carter, and McNabb are "questionable". Hopefully this is just Shanahan messing with Wade's head as some of you guys think. It would be rather odd for ALL five of those guys to be questionable a day after they were probable.

I really do hope Moore comes back quickly though. We don't have anyone that can legitimately cover the deep ball if he's not back there. Landry can usually chase the receiver down, but nobody else can even do that.

Hopefully he'll be beck soon. Week 2 or so. What really concerns me is Jamal Brown being questionable..... what's going on there?

I wouldn't worry about Brown. McNabb is also questionable but he's going to play on Sunday so I think Brown is going to as well. Like it was stated before, this place is going to be interesting every week when the new injury report comes out

Archived