Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did I read this right? Kareem Moore probable?

ChampSkinsFanatic

He is not going to play. I think Horton pops up with one of his big games! Just a hunch...

:pfft: I almost had to laugh at that one, I just think its crazy how a player that was once considered a solid starter has slipped below mediocrity. There was a time I would want him starting over Moore and Doughty, but now, not so much. To me hes never been the same after he blew that Lions game, but I wish him the best and I hope he can play better than hes ever played this season.

OK - what are the matchups going to be like? Who will be covering Witten? Moore? Fletcher? How about Bryant and Austin?

Witten will probably be done by Landry at least if he's playing the SS position in passing downs, Austin will be covered by Rogers and Bryant by Hall IMO but it'll be a rotating coverage with different guys moving around

Witten will probably be done by Landry at least if he's playing the SS position in passing downs, Austin will be covered by Rogers and Bryant by Hall IMO but it'll be a rotating coverage with different guys moving around

Because we'll be going up against a 3-4, we'll see what Garrett has planned, however, historically under Romo sits to pee, for some reason, we don't do GREAT against 3-4 defenses(the Packers D play a 3-4, and are NOT great, but they mauled us last year nonetheless). And this is unusual, because the offense practices against a 3-4 D almost every day.

Because we'll be going up against a 3-4, we'll see what Garrett has planned, however, historically under Romo sits to pee, for some reason, we don't do GREAT against 3-4 defenses(the Packers D play a 3-4, and are NOT great, but they mauled us last year nonetheless). And this is unusual, because the offense practices against a 3-4 D almost every day.

If Garrett is having a hard time preparing for our D I'm sure it wouldn't be surprising because from all accounts by the D players we haven't seen anything out of the playbook yet and the whole preseason D was just a vanilla D to evaluate players. It'll be interesting to see how the D plays when they are actually using the full playbook

Everyone covered by everyone. Haynesworth will be playing safety, remember? :rotflmao:

Archived