Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN: McNabb To Miss Jets Game

Oldskool

The running game behind Portis has looked pretty decent. I Don't know what you're talking about. I dont' see how we're boned.

How did McNabb sprain his ankle anyway? Was it on a roll out? Because I can't even recall if he was touched before he started limping.

I'm not sure he was touched. That is the problem with having a guy with his injury history. You never know what could happen on even the most simple play. Hopefully this isn't an indicator of things to come, but I wouldn't be surprised if he missed at least a couple games this season.

Guest Spearfeather
Who really cares...he needs to get healthy for dallas.

Agreed. As long as he's ready September 12; sit him until then.

Perfect. We need the man healthy for the REGULAR season. Screw the preseason. I am so sick of the wasted month of worthless games. Cant wait for the 18 game schedule. And I would bet a large sum of money that if Dallas was on the schedule this weekend Dmac would be playing.

I'm not sure he was touched. That is the problem with having a guy with his injury history. You never know what could happen on even the most simple play. Hopefully this isn't an indicator of things to come, but I wouldn't be surprised if he missed at least a couple games this season.

If you DVR'd the game, go back and watch the game again.

Are you sure you watched the game? :ols:

I could be wrong...but I believe he hurt his ankle when he was sacked by Suggs. His body came down awkwardly and looked like his ankle was caught under Suggs' legs.

It happened on the play were the Ravens yanked him down by his head..Should have been a penalty.

I could be wrong...but I believe he hurt his ankle when he was sacked by Suggs. His body came down awkwardly and looked like his ankle was caught under Suggs' legs.

That's exactly when it happened, not when he got pulled down by two defenders like everyone thinks. He was limping well before that play.

The Redskins did a very stupid thing against Baltimore in allowing Suggs to rush one one one against Trent Williams and hit McNabb repeatedly in a meaningless preseason game.

Protect the damn franchise quarterback with a TE or a back chipping on his way out into the flat.

Seeing McNabb in that boot yesterday really made me angry.

Everyone knew the Ravens were a borderline defensive team that liked to put a crown on people even in the preseason.

To not game plan for that tendency was just plain stupidity.

If someone wants to suggest that allowing Cooley or Davis to chip on Suggs somehow compromises the Redskins gameplan against the Dallas Cowboys, I think they are way off base.

Dallas KNOWS Trent Williams is going to get help on passing downs against DeMarcus Ware, it's the only way for McNabb to stay alive for 4 quarters :)

Archived