Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Last Meal?

zoony

chick fil a spicy chicken sandwich, large waffle fry and a large root beer.

oh and some banana pudding for desert.

Chick-Fil-A doesn't sell Banana Pudding......You expect the warden to make a multiple-stop food run, for a convicted mass killing serial murderer-rapist ?

Have ya tried a pecan pie blizzard?...not bad,but I think hot peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream tops it :drool:

That sounds delicious.

Everytime I head through the south for work, I try to find good pecan pie. One of the best I ever had was at this small diner in a small town in SC. It was so good, Im dying just thinking about it.

I can't decide if I would eat a buttload of mozzarella cheese sticks and cheeze pizza, or if I would keep a relatively empty stomach and just drink myself into oblivion: death by alcohol poisoning. Cosmopolitan martinis, of course. Or Flirtinis, with champagne in them. I'm leaning toward the second.

Some surf and turf:

A whole Maine lobster (at least 2 lbs) plus a 22 oz. dry aged porterhouse medium rare. Baked potato with gobs of butter on the side. Wash it down with a nice brew (which one would depend on my mood at the time).

I can't decide if I would eat a buttload of mozzarella cheese sticks and cheeze pizza, or if I would keep a relatively empty stomach and just drink myself into oblivion: death by alcohol poisoning. Cosmopolitan martinis, of course. Or Flirtinis, with champagne in them. I'm leaning toward the second.

keeastman, is there a murder that you committed that we need to know about ? since you're putting so much thought and mind-wrenching decision-making into this ;)

sounds delicious- but you would regret eating all that cheese the next day errr.... wait n/m

Some surf and turf:

A whole Maine lobster (at least 2 lbs) plus a 22 oz. dry aged porterhouse medium rare. Baked potato with gobs of butter on the side. Wash it down with a nice brew (which one would depend on my mood at the time).

Seems like you'd need some home-made macaroni casserole with that one.

A NY strip steak grilled medium rare with a baked potato with sour cream, butter and chives.

A rake of Memphis style baby back ribs.

A 1 lb lobster tail, 2 clusters of King Crab legs and a 1/2 dozen Chesapeake Bay blue crabs steamed to perfection with drawn butter.

A dish of Crawfish Etouffee (Flown in from New Orleans of course).

If the rules allow it, a 12 pack of Beck's beer to wash it all down with.

A slice of strawberry topped cheese cake and a glass of milk for dessert.

Two pulled pork sandwiches with all the fixins (Baked beans, potato salad, baked mac/cheese from (Partlows/Carolina Brothers)

Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits

Best cut of prime rib possible cooked to medium rare.

Finish with a root beer float

Two cheeseburgers med. well with maple bacon, red onion, pickles, arugula, yellow mustard, grainy mustard and ketchup.

chili cheese fries with bacon bits, chives and sour cream

Two steak tacos with fresh cilantro, onions and chipotle sauce

One slice each of cherry and pecan pie

One large chocolate mint milkshake

Ice cold unsweet tea

Archived