Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Hazard has been playing around with this Hungarian defense all game. Good to see tbh, but wondering where it was all season.  

......and now he's done that.  

He has been hot or cold all tournament.  Rarely any middle ground.

Hungary aren't really the measuring stick you want either.

• Like 1

Just coming to post on that :Sadio Mane to undergo Liverpool medical ahead of £30m move - Goal.com

Mel's normally bang on with L'pool news. 

Hail. 

30's much better than 40.

Good grab early in the window.  Lost of business for the midfield and the backend, this is the first one that really effects the actual attack.

Excited for this.  Zielinski and Chillwell probably this week or next, too.

• Like 1

Do y'all get a free player now that you have five punches on your Soton card?

I don't think Lovren and Lambert count as whole players for redemption purposes.

Absolutely. Perfect fit. Great pace, creates and finishes, and can play anywhere along the attacking three mids. Proven the PL over his two years so no worry's there. Great signing. 

Hail. 

The Senagalese Rodriguez to play alongside the Welsh Xavi and the Yorkshire Pirlo

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 3

How did Aguero miss that?  Not even close.

This is why he doesn't get any play when it comes to "best striker in the world" for me, cause he just fails to deliver consistently for country.

Hazard has been crushing it all tourney...

We have different definitions of crushing it, then.

Do y'all get a free player now that you have five punches on your Soton card?

Lambert doesn't count he was a free.  Still need one more.

Sanchez should've ended it there wow.

I don't think Lovren and Lambert count as whole players for redemption purposes.

Lovren certainly didn't count until Klopp took over.  He was worth the money, then.  Amazing right?

I think Martin was the only one who thought Rickie Lambert was a good signing.  I guess he missed his first pen ever at the game I was at against Milan, but that about summed it up for me with Lambert.

Y'all are juiced about Mane?  

Even more he can press well but has good touch on quick decisions.  Fits what Klopp does to a t.

He was an important get.

• Like 1

We have different definitions of crushing it, then.

--------------------------

Even more he can press well but has good touch on quick decisions.  Fits what Klopp does to a t.

He was an important get.

Hazard...and to a lesser extent De Bruyne have been the only two performers for Belgium.  Both well above average, and Hazard has been dribbling around literally everyone.  

I also think you'll be disappointed in Mane...at least for the money.  Decent player, but not a game changer.  

Hazard...and to a lesser extent De Bruyne have been the only two performers for Belgium.  Both well above average, and Hazard has been dribbling around literally everyone.  

I also think you'll be disappointed in Mane...at least for the money.  Decent player, but not a game changer.  

For us he's a game changer.  I'm not a huge fan of the price tag, but that's where we're at.

We agree on De Bruyne, and not to a lesser extent.  He's led the attack for them.

Hazard looked good today cause he was cooking the right back. 

What a save.

Both of them Romero and Bravo were ridiculous.

• Like 1