Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

the inability to place a shot on goal is becoming humorous in this one. They've gotten some great chances to involve the opposing keeper in extra time, but they still can't manage it.

This must be what going crazy is like, it gets so bad that you start laughing at it.

• Like 1

Lyonnais must be utterly pissed off with this invasion of Greens :lol: :lol: the color of their most hated rival St Etienne.

Oh how good is that banner :lol:

Rumors are Arsenal have agreed to terms with Lukaku. I would guess they are now going to probably offer us 20-30 million for him... :D

You should make a profit.

Is he just throwing a Sterling and wants out?

Did ya'll finalize Wesley Snijder yet?

God it just doesn't get any better than La Marseillaise

PENALTY

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOL thanks Pogba for conceiding one of the most stupid pk I've ever seen ! Now time to park the bus :)

Still brave from the ref to give that this early.

There were a couple of those last night in the Copa third place game that weren't given.  Handball variety though.

Great start, should be a cracking game now.

Ireland can't sit back.  Have to be a threat on the counter or they'll lose.  France will eventually break them down if they don't counter well.

• Like 1

Rumors are Arsenal have agreed to terms with Lukaku. I would guess they are now going to probably offer us 20-30 million for him... :D

That comes from Emanuele Giulianelli who is quite reliable about transfer rumors. Lukaku ain't worth that transfer fee.