Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Ozil misses another. Dude's gagging it up.

Actually pretty close to what he normally is.  Plays a good ball or two every three games or so but doesn't rate the pomp and circumstance at all.

Can still not played a single second this tournament. This disappoints me as regards his development. 

Hail. 

Never knew Hector used to be an attacking mid before today.  Also wouldn't have believed it before today.  Probably his best game that I've watched him play but there was a huge gulf between Germany and the Slovaks.

I'm bias cause Emre is one of my faves, but I can't understand how he doesn't get minutes in that midfield.  Especially after how he bossed in Europe this year for us.  Low loves playing him at left back after Hector, though.

He'll get his time when Swine-steiger hangs 'em up.

After West ham, now Arsène is ready to dump €55 mil for Lacazette :rolleyes:. Hurry up the £ is falling down !

Amazing how much his price has gone up since we started talking about him.

Would be curious to see how he does in England.  I think he's the type of guy that could get 15-20 premier league goals.

So how long before Skrtel's wrapped up?

The end of the week?

Hail. 

Fee was agreed to.  Just the meds and stuff.

Hopefully the end of this week now.

• Like 1

Amazing how much his price has gone up since we started talking about him.

Would be curious to see how he does in England.  I think he's the type of guy that could get 15-20 premier league goals.

He ain't worth the transfer fee Aulas is asking for. I think he could pan out ala Payet in the proper team, not in José Morito's ManU.

We've got a new song, Griezmann on fire, lalalala ;)

• Like 2

Hector's had a solid tournament both ends the park. 

Don't listen to the brat. He's still narked I got him on Benteke. Sibling rivalry and all that. 

Hail. 

We'll see.  The Chillwell stuff has to fall completely thru.

Belgium are hammering these all over the pitch.....but at only one goal you never know.

They are but they just don't look clinical enough to put a side away and remain pours at the back. 

Just not impressed by them at all as a potential tournament winner that their individual talent should have them as. 

Hail. 

They are but they just don't look clinical enough to put a side away and remain pours at the back. 

Just not impressed by them at all as a potential tournament winner that their individual talent should have them as. 

Hail. 

They're not a team, they're a bunch of individuals

• Like 1