Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

How can that be possible?  All I ever hear is that Liverpool only promote from within and would NEVER poach a player from a rival side.  Liverpool are too pure to steal players from another EPL side, that's only done by the big, bad Germans.

LOL - this makes the 5th player from Southampton (aka Liverpool's farm team), enough to make up half the starting line-up.  Hint - maybe buy a player from a top 4 side if you really want to get into top 4.

I don't think we ever said we promote from within.

I know we said that Bayern don't.

• Like 1

bayern? that's their business model. allow other top bunde teams to develop talent that they can then poach to forever seal their dominance over the rest of the league.

And for a song

And for all the bye weeks they get they don't have a ton of silverware to show for it (if we want to go there BT, you're the one whose bored today)

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

De Gea bossing it as per usual. Really is astounding how few great strikers there are in the world nowadays.

Yeah, too much hold up play and getting the midfield involved.  One thing I really loved about 13-14 Liverpool was seeing two legit strikers out there getting thru balls.

De Gea's already made two worldies, though I think the second he had a defender there just in case.

I've never seen him in real life. Only my scouts saw him. Won me the league on the last day, actually.

He needs to make better decisions but he has the IQ and the ability.  Not a ton of pace but enough.

Spanish D on panic mode !

Never really gave Sergio Ramos much credit but he really is outstanding.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Rarely if ever will you hear me say this but kudos Conte. That was a tactical masterclass that has totally nullified and exasperated the Spaniards. Playing on the front foot which I never expected. Wing backs pushed on keeping the Spanish FB's back. Pressing all over not allowing the Spanish a second in possession. Attacking in numbers. Brilliant. 

My pre-tourney tip Spain are going to need a BIG turnaround to get back into this second half. 

How can that be possible?  All I ever hear is that Liverpool only promote from within and would NEVER poach a player from a rival side.  Liverpool are too pure to steal players from another EPL side, that's only done by the big, bad Germans.

LOL - this makes the 5th player from Southampton (aka Liverpool's farm team), enough to make up half the starting line-up.  Hint - maybe buy a player from a top 4 side if you really want to get into top 4.

And again with the history re-write insulting every last one here's intelligence. You don't think they remember what's said and what isn't?

You're not just a troll. You're a piss poor one. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Italy been great so far.

Rarely if ever will you hear me say this but kudos Conte. That was a tactical masterclass that has totally nullified and exasperated the Spaniards. Playing on the front foot which I never expected. Wing backs pushed on keeping the Spanish FB's back. Pressing all over not allowing the Spanish a second in possession. Attacking in numbers. Brilliant. 

My pre-tourney tip Spain are going to need a BIG turnaround to get back into this second half. 

Came out and punched Spain in the mouth, rushing the tiki taka.

Exact opposite of what everyone thought with a sitback and nick one in late.

He's got it right so far.

Conte is on fire :lol:  Can't wait to see him vs José Morito next year !

Can't miss a weekend next year.

League will be as tough as ever.  This past year will be a memory.

How the **** is Raheem Sterling in the England 11??? :lol:

Well that was a good run from Spain's golden generation 

It really was, but at the beginning of the tournament I said they're starting to look like a charity match side with all of the age the bring out.

Needs some development.

How the **** is Raheem Sterling in the England 11??? :lol:

It really was, but at the beginning of the tournament I said they're starting to look like a charity match side with all of the age the bring out.

Needs some development.

cuz he fast

• Like 2

Italy great again, very happy with that. Officially bored with Spain. Well done Italy.

Sterling, yeh Roy's messing again....think he wants plenty of wide play to break Iceland down but well, kinda yeh whatever...time will tell on that one.

Re Mane, 34-36 mil, good player but Jesus that's obscene money in my opinion.