Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

The Costa Rican team doesn’t deserve Navas. He was the reason they weren’t slaughtered out there. Meanwhile the field players seemed hell bent on seeing Neymar score. Sloppy and lazy passes, slow off the foot, drop passes 3’ feet from the GK. They looked like amateurs and Navas kept them in it. 

Bravo sir!

1 hour ago, Berggy9598 said:

The day Brazil wouldn't use every single underhanded bit of gamesmanship CR did in that match if Brazil needed to secure a result I'll have sympathy for them. Neymar crying about another player diving is pretty ballsy. 

I only saw about 15 minutes but most of the Brazil forwards and midfield should have been sent off for diving. It was a disgraceful spectacle.

And CR were little better.

Edited by Corcaigh

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Iceland v Nigeria is a good match to watch. Not the best soccer but both playing to win.

Are you kidding? Camera just showed some of the fans in the stands, and I've never seen so many bored people in life.

Looks like they are all dying to get out of there. 

• Like 1

I can only guess that about half of Costa Rica’s 67% passing accuracy was from passes made directly to Brazilian players.
But man, if a box score ever told the story of a match, this would be it.

6 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

Are you kidding? Camera just showed some of the fans in the stands, and I've never seen so many bored people in life.

Looks like they are all dying to get out of there. 

6 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

this has been the worst match of the tournament.

as a Nigerian, I am disgusted.

I just like that they’re attacking each other’s goals. The play is terrible and Iceland is missing major scoring opportunities.