Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

9 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Dunno who SPORF is but that is wrong.  Jose's first stint at Chelsea ended early in his 4th season during September and in his second stint he was midway through his 3rd season when he was sacked on December 17th 2015.

Time for Big Sam at the Theatre of Dreams, hot and cold running gravy in the changing rooms and Fellaini at CF.

Wolves tomorrow night is set up to be a cracking game of togger. But with absolutely no disrespect intended, Wolves are nottin’ to fear for this gang of record breaking Reds. 

If I remember the City game correctly, City battered them. Hit the woodwork a couple of times. Missed countless other chances. Wolves scored via the lad punching the ball in. An exceptionally flattering draw for Wanderers. 

As always, reapect them. Match them for effort and win the battles. And our far superior talent should come through. 

Fully expecting to be sat top the league at Christmas so fully expecting another win Friday. 

Should be a belting atmosphere. Absolutely zero spares floating around for this with only limited seats left the trains. Seems everyones had the same idea to finish work for tomorrow dinner and head down the road for one big Scouse Chrimbo bevvy in Wolverhampton! 

Up the 18 not Out Reds!

Hail.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Wolves tomorrow night is set up to be a cracking game of togger. But with absolutely no disrespect intended, Wolves are nottin’ to fear for this gang of record breaking Reds. 

If I remember the City game correctly, City battered them. Hit the woodwork a couple of times. Missed countless other chances. Wolves scored via the lad punching the ball in. An exceptionally flattering draw for Wanderers. 

As always, reapect them. Match them for effort and win the battles. And our far superior talent should come through. 

Fully expecting to be sat top the league at Christmas so fully expecting another win Friday. 

Should be a belting atmosphere. Absolutely zero spares floating around for this with only limited seats left the trains. Seems everyones had the same idea to finish work for tomorrow dinner and head down the road for one big Scouse Chrimbo bevvy in Wolverhampton! 

Up the 18 not Out Reds!

Hail.

This one is interesting.

Neves is the best non-big Six player in the league in my opinion...

He's been streaky but he's still a better than decent player.

And how do you not love the Holy Spirit?

Add that to it's the meat in the sandwich between the Mancs and Arsenal.  

I still think we should come out with all three points, but they're fun to watch aren't they?

Now flip to the FA Cup tie - that is just bad timing.

On 12/18/2018 at 4:58 PM, WelshSkinsFan said:

Dunno who SPORF is but that is wrong.  Jose's first stint at Chelsea ended early in his 4th season during September and in his second stint he was midway through his 3rd season when he was sacked on December 17th 2015.

Time for Big Sam at the Theatre of Dreams, hot and cold running gravy in the changing rooms and Fellaini at CF.

Well - it's been the result of Kloppo or Liverpool as the death nail the last three anyway.

Real losing to Dortmund

Liverpool beating them at Stamford Bridge

Then this one.

One thing I was talking to someone about the other day was how Moyes, LVG, and Jose all ended up using Fellaini like that.  No matter who has been brought in player wise...  that's been the hail Mary at the end, lol.

On 12/16/2018 at 1:36 PM, SkinInsite said:

Fabinho MOTM, Fred not even on the bench.

:rofl89:

Was worth the wait wasn't he?

Looked so slow to the game the first few reps he got but might be the best player the last three times he's gotten in the 11.  

Absolutely fantastic and he's a proper **** when he needs to be.  Something we've been missing there for a while.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

Was worth the wait wasn't he?

Looked so slow to the game the first few reps he got but might be the best player the last three times he's gotten in the 11.  

Absolutely fantastic and he's a proper **** when he needs to be.  Something we've been missing there for a while.

Great to see ya back brother! Hope you and yours have a great holiday!

You know though, if the Reds slip on a banana skin tomorrow, you’re banished for another few months! 😛

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As professional an away as it gets. In absolutely horrid conditions. That was like an ice rink.

Nearly half a season unbeaten. And not looking like we will. This is going the FULL distance between the top 2. And its boss to be just enjoying it under no pressure. We win it. Superb. Be the greateat title we’ve ever won and the biggest party L’pool’s ever seen. We finish second to City? Sound. Won’t get many lads the match complaining given the ridiculous progress we’ve made again this season. Well on course for a 90 plus points sesson. City top that, then
you just tip your hat and say fair F’s to them. Winning the league isn’t imperative.

That said, these superb Reds are going the distance so we’ll see how City deal with something they’ve not had. Chasing from behind.

Top at Christmas and the tie the round Europe to look forward to.

Merry Christmas Reds. Relish these lads. It doesn’t get much better! 

‘LIBPOOL, TOP THE LEAGUE. LIBPOOL, LIBPOOL TOP THE LEAGUE!’

Hail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After the Wolves game James Milner gave his shirt to two young brothers who, in a magnificent act, gave it to an 81 year old in a wheelchair who was celebrating his birthday at the game.

Here’s Milner’s tweet in response:

Great gesture from the two boys, I’ll get a couple of shirts over to you - & if you give them away as well l’ll defo get the message! 😜 #YNWA #merryxmas

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2018 at 6:42 PM, Long n Left said:

Great to see ya back brother! Hope you and yours have a great holiday!

You know though, if the Reds slip on a banana skin tomorrow, you’re banished for another few months! 😛

I'm worried about that myself!  Haha.  Fam is great, thanks, hopefully you and yours are good, as well!

Just a different vibe to this team.

Even late yesterday when Andy made the gaffe in the 18 and basically left in on a plate for the midfielder kid, I don't think my heart rate went up at all.  Just calm and collected.

Really hoping Palace can do us a solid today, I have a feeling Rafa is going to show up for a point on boxing day with all three buses. 

On 12/20/2018 at 6:40 PM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

@DC9 

*Punches you on the arm. HARD!

I have nottin more to add right now.

Hail.

*Edit* ******!

Ouch.... lol

Well Neves did absolutely nothing.  The look on the Holy Spirit's face after the second goal when he just sat down was amazing.  I love that we do that.  We ****ing deserve this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Apparently City don’t like the pressure of chasing.

WTF is going on here? 3 goals to a side managed by the Hodge?!!!!!

Hail.

Best performance of his as manager of Liverpool

Tell you what, though... Wan Bissaka is an absolute player

LOL

• Haha 2