Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Lol, I like him and Mourinho getting at each others through medias.

Talking of bitter, or rather bat **** crazy little men, step forward the president of Uefa .....

Cancelling the Valencia game and moving it from Kiev to Cyprus because of the Ukranian trouble is one thing.

Moving it to another freaking Country at 24 hour notice is a whole other.

How the **** do they expect people already arriving in the Ukraine to get to Niccosia for tomorrow evening? Should of been put back at least a week. Yet again it's **** the paying fan.

The latest in a LONG line of Uefa disgraces that have gotten worse under this little rat. (No offense FF to you on a fellow Countryman, but that's being polite on him.).

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

(No offense FF to you on a fellow Countryman, but that's being polite on him.).

Hail.

None taken my friend, you know my opinion about him, he was among the greatests as a player but a very lousy president of uefa.

At least Giroud has a good taste don't you think ?

BgrmhQTCEAAyW9Q.jpg

• Like 1

Man had a horrible night at my O-30 indoor game. 

Long story short, I'm locked up with this guy battling for the ball all legal and he decides he's had enough and throws an elbow and connects with my face. Whistle blows and he sends us both off. I'm not a dirty player, never been, and this ref knows me for about half a decade. I've never complained about a call—basically O30, has been league just doesn't mean enough to me to argue calls. 

Then not two minutes later their guy throws a wild swing at one of my teammates but doesn't connect and the ref calls the game with about two-three minutes left and they're leading 3-2. 

Long story short, I'm locked up with this guy battling for the ball all legal and he decides he's had enough and throws an elbow and connects with my face. Whistle blows and he sends us both off. I'm not a dirty player, never been, and this ref knows me for about half a decade. I've never complained about a call—basically O30, has been league just doesn't mean enough to me to argue calls. 

Then not two minutes later their guy throws a wild swing at one of my teammates but doesn't connect and the ref calls the game with about two-three minutes left and they're leading 3-2. 

With how bad refs are in general, its not surprising that small league refs have no idea what they are doing.

• Like 2

Next time don't use your face to hit his elbow, man.  Is obvious.

Just read that if Hull's owner is denied the name change he's going to up the ticket prices 50% to cover for lost revenue for shirt sponsors.  What a load.  Sounds like he's just being petulant.  Here's to the fans of Hull City and that they can keep their heritage intact.

http://www.lfctour.com/news/latest-news/lfc-to-play-in-chicago-new-york-and-charlotte

My apologies for my intel being slightly off. It's Milan in Charlotte, not City. And a NY game in place of Philly,

But meh, before I shoot the leak, the dates, teams and two out of three venues wasn't bad to be fair to him.

Liverpool- AC Milan. Two of the 3 most successful clubs in European competition.

Half baked kick around or not I am jealous of those of you going the Charlotte game.

Hail.

Just read that if Hull's owner is denied the name change he's going to up the ticket prices 50% to cover for lost revenue for shirt sponsors.  What a load.  Sounds like he's just being petulant.  Here's to the fans of Hull City and that they can keep their heritage intact.

I'm on the fence about this.You have a guy who is willing to invest in the club and wants certain things, a name change, is that that big of a deal? But I guess tradition runs deep in the UK so I won't pooh pooh it. 

I'm on the fence about this.You have a guy who is willing to invest in the club and wants certain things, a name change, is that that big of a deal? But I guess tradition runs deep in the UK so I won't pooh pooh it.

Holloway Hotspurs.

I like it! When I win the lottery and all that .....

I'll let you keep the red though. I'm not totally Evil .....

Hail.

Meh, I have about as much connection with the name as I do with the Redskins. A couple of very arbitrary decisions. Where my parents chose to live, who I could see on TV at an age.

God forbid Liverpool fall on rough times to the point of bankruptcy and nonexistence—you'd ratther just let it be a memory than let some benefactor bring it back as Liverpool but you'll wear blue kits from then on. 

RIP Tot'num.

Just got tix with my brother for LFC vs Milan in Charlotte.

Anyone else going to a match or this one?

I've seen Milan live twice in my life. Both in European Cup finals. Istanbul in 2005 in the greatest of all finals. Athens 2 years later the polar opposite. But more for the life threatening carnage that was the Greek 'organisation' than Milan's revenge.

You may only be seeing them and the Mighty Reds in a glorified kick-about in the sweltering NC late summer heat that means little of anything; but so help me lil' bro' I'm jealous as all heck damn you! My two favourite teams with more European trophys between them than Everton, Chelsea, City and Tottenham have league titles combined!

Two special, special football clubs that share a very close bond. Particularly between the fans.

(Now how can I swing getting to this one ..... )

Hail.

• Like 1

I've seen Milan live twice in my life. Both in European Cup finals. Istanbul in 2005 in the greatest of all finals. Athens 2 years later the polar opposite. But more for the life threatening carnage that was the Greek 'organisation' than Milan's revenge.

You may only be seeing them and the Mighty Reds in a glorified kick-about in the sweltering NC late summer heat that means little of anything; but so help me lil' bro' I'm jealous as all heck damn you! My two favourite teams with more European trophys between them than Everton, Chelsea, City and Tottenham have league titles combined!

Two special, special football clubs that share a very close bond. Particularly between the fans.

(Now how can I swing getting to this one ..... )

Hail.

I only wish it was a few weeks later.  We could hit this one up and then go to Jay's first game as head of the BnG.

It's going to be a fun fall, for sure.