Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Nice match, so-so result for the Aussie side. I like how it was clear that stoppage time expired but the ref was going to let the attack play out and the moment it went out of bounds it was over. Good officiating IMO, only 1 missed call on that Arzani foul.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

3 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

what I love about tactical cam view is how clearly it illustrates the active playing area. You got a 120x60ish field and they are playing in an area about 36x36. 

Me too, I love it. The midfield camera lends to that distortion of the size of the pitch. I see goal kicks that look like they sail for ages and land at midfield and I’m instantly reminded that my son as a Sophomore can kick that far with accuracy. But watching on TV it looks like they clear about 4 counties.

Also, from a TV production angle, I REALLY loved seeing that shape geometry tool that they used on the Iranian defense that showed in red shadow the shape of the coverage. They also just had a clip that broke down a play by allowing video to play for one player freezing the rest and then playing it out in real time. Madden would have done that with his telestrator, this was WAY better!

The Fox pundits are spot on about Pogba. Special player that dominates when he feels like it and can do so in a variety of ways. If Mourinho can get him to drop the when he feels like it and just dominate on a consistent basis United can win any competition they're in. Easier said then done unfortunately but that's part of the deal when you manage United or a national team on France's scale for that matter. 

17 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Anyone else getting sick of the commercials where other teams fans apologize to us for not being in, then convince us to root for them?

ABSOLUTELY!!!

First time it was like, “Ok yeah we get it” now it’s “Screw you fir rubbing it in for over a week straight!!”