Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

9 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Makes sense. Interesting though, Forest been linked with both Ings and Dhanda recently.

Yeah, nottin' in either. Dhanda has just turned 18 and Klopp's massive on overseeing the development of our top kids in house. 

35 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

What a joke 

The Arsenal- Leicester game?

See, I absolutely love that. Yeah, they need to tighten up from the stupid mistakes. But you're paying 30 notes as a Leicester fan, and anything upto 60 plus as an Arsenal fan, you can't have ANY complaints after a match like that. EVERYTHING you want as a fan. Say what you want but if Sanchez clicks with the French dude and they continue in that vein going forward they'll win far more than they lose. 

Superb entertainment. And I only seen from about 55. Awesome start to by far and away the most entertaining league in World football.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Yeah, nottin' in either. Dhanda has just turned 18 and Klopp's massive on overseeing the development of our top kids in house. 

The Arsenal- Leicester game?

See, I absolutely love that. Yeah, they need to tighten up from the stupid mistakes. But you're paying 30 notes as a Leicester fan, and anything upto 60 plus as an Arsenal fan, you can't have ANY complaints after a match like that. EVERYTHING you want as a fan. Say what you want but if Sanchez clicks with the French dude and they continue in that vein going forward they'll win far more than they lose. 

Superb entertainment. And I only seen from about 55. Awesome start to by far and away the most entertaining league in World football.

Hail. 

I agree, just instantly responding to the arsenal winner. Entertaining match, wish Leicester had won. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Dont disagree with the general principle DC, but this has been on the cards for weeks, all this 'day before the season thing' is an aside. He's wanted out by the looks of things, Liverpool getting nailed over here for not sanctioning his move earlier.

Again, don't disagree with the principle.........

This has only come around this summer through one thing. PSG taking Neymar. That doesn't happen they aren't offering anything for Phil and are waiting until next summer. So it's hardly been 'on the cards for weeks.' 

Do you honestly think anything's changed here? 

Personally, he'd never play for the club again if it was up to me. But Liverpool are still categorically refusing to entertain either his request or any bids how ever high. All he's gone and done is alienated himself by doing this, on the eve of the season, in the ****house manner he went around it. Yers want out? Yer know what Phil, yer should have had a release clause put in that new contract yer signed 5 months back. Yer dopey **** yer! World Cup year lid, STF up and play some football! Which is what he'll do and go next summer. 

I might not necessarily agree with the club stance but I'll be shocked if he's still not a L'pool player by September 1.

The club have drawn their line in the sand and are sticking to it. And they hold ALL the cards in this situation. 

Hail. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

This has only come around this summer through one thing. PSG taking Neymar. That doesn't happen they aren't offering anything for Phil and are waiting until next summer. So it's hardly been 'on the cards for weeks.' 

Barca were putting bids on the table 3-4 weeks ago, so it has been on the cards for weeks really....don't disagree on the other point, it's still 50/50 for me if he goes or stays.

1 minute ago, SkinssRvA said:

Is that not offside? 

Clearly, not even close. Looked like it may have been handled too. 

Of course they'll lose 2 points due to **** officiating. 

First half lets Mignolet get run on by guy 3 yards off and the flag never goes up till the center calls it. Shameful. Let machines do it if assistants can't.

• Like 2