Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

West Ham bidding 18 mil for Sturridge.

Hate to say it... but take it.

Go buy someone who can and wants to play.  Grab one of the Frenchies.

I'm done.

I'm pissed, but I'm done man...

From the 'Brentwood Gazette', a tin pot local paper. 

Credence it if it ever gets official. 

And it's not 'pickles' junior! God gave you the Army mussels and me the 'talented' tongue for a reason!

Hail. 

• Like 1

From the 'Brentwood Gazette', a tin pot local paper. 

Credence it if it ever gets official. 

And it's not 'pickles' junior! God gave you the Army mussels and me the 'talented' tongue for a reason!

Hail. 

Well, they rumored on Balotelli just last week at 10 mil by the Italians and some English rags.

Why not up it if you think you're the perfect place for Daniel Sturridge to wake up?

West Ham are on the rise, but they're still a class lower than us.  Might be the perfect wake up call for Danny and tbf, they'd be getting him for a song.

Well, they rumored on Balotelli just last week at 10 mil by the Italians and some English rags.....

Anything come of that either? Right dip, back to something we both can agree on .....

Very interesting piece with one of the three amigos. Keep doing it your way Peter. We'll get there eventually. 

Revealed: The secrets behind Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool - Telegraph

Hail. 

• Like 1

Ready to see the kids, plus or minus a couple regulars, get a result this evening.

BTW, GHH, what's the weather like on the Mersey? Hate to see another slopper, after that mess they played on last week.

Same here. And for once the club is thinking about the fans and this is only costing 21 bucks or so for the privilege. Which is cheaper than the $32 down at Eexter. Go figure? Just narked they'll be no Ward or Caulker down to stupid FA rules. Minglolet in nets ..... need to score at least 2 then!

Weathers crisp, the sun's in and out, but it's frigging freezing now man! Gonna' be a REAL cold one later. Been dry the last few days like so there is that. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Too bad. Looking forward to Ward's debut. Would have been the perfect time.

I'm thinking Toure to start for Enrique, Allen in the mid, with a Branagan or Chirivelli holding, and Ibe wide to supplement the youngsters.

Friggin freezing here in the Carolinas too. Teens this morning and last. Can't wait to move south and east.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 1

Woke up really feeling good about today.

Hope the young guns don't prove me wrong, but I really feel good that our U-21s can beat a League 1 side.

I wouldn't normally condone s many changes and such a weak side. But we really have little option the state of our health.

That said, there is something pretty cool seeing all the kids. As garbage as Exeter was the other Friday, there was a lot of pride watching it.

..... Friggin freezing here in the Carolinas too. Teens this morning and last. Can't wait to move south and east.

Hovering around 3/4 here today. But real nice sun now to go with it. What's that all about?

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Rovers have signed Danny Graham on loan.  We score no goals now, not sure if Graham will change that.  There's been rumors that we are after Wes Hoolihan which I just can't see happening.

Ah, and we just signed Elliott Ward on a free from Bournemouth.  Good cover at the back considering we're kind of thin there.  Though, our defense is playing well now.  If we could get the defense of Lambert and the offense of Bowyer going together we'd be in good shape.

Edited by Old Bay

Wow, Byram's been a highly rated young'un for a while so it's good to see him test himself in the Premiership.  But at the same time the feeder club thing really stinks.  

Though he's not been but a utility man for United I'm still somewhat morose about losing Phil Jones.  Outside of Henley and Hanley he was the last of our youth (and the last best).  I don't think our academy is all that good right now.  There's a lot of young guys I hear about but none of them are really getting a shot in the first team which isn't really promising.

Wow, Byram's been a highly rated young'un for a while so it's good to see him test himself in the Premiership. But at the same time the feeder club thing really stinks.

Though he's not been but a utility man for United I'm still somewhat morose about losing Phil Jones. Outside of Henley and Hanley he was the last of our youth (and the last best). I don't think our academy is all that good right now. There's a lot of young guys I hear about but none of them are really getting a shot in the first team which isn't really promising.

Yeah it's tough when it happens alright.

Come all too used to it at Leeds though with the likes of Delph and Howson having been sold too.

We're lucky we have such a good academy tbh because if we didn't we'd probably be back in League 1 by now. Our player of the season last year was Alex Mowatt and our two best players this year have been Lewis Cook and Charlie Taylor. All straight out of our academy. No doubt they'll all be playing Premiership football before Leeds are and not a penny of the profits made from them will be put towards the playing squad.

It's a never ending cycle until the quality players in the academy eventually don't come through and we get relegated or until we get an owner who will actually hold on to these players from the academy and sign good players to play alongside them (Like Derby)

Bournemouth have allegedly already bid 10m for Cook.

Edited by Morrison J

OJO YOU BIG PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team has completely decided to play around Benteke.

The kids are totally ignoring him and this team looks great in doing so.

LOVE that Tex gets in there!

Hard work and played well all day.

Not a bad ball from Benteke!

3-0 to the Reds late!

• Like 2