Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions about The Audi Club at FedEX Field

ramseysux

Suite holders have had access to guest passes for the premium levels for several years, just as long as the guest patrons have at least a GA ticket.

Anyone remember the mysterious $25 SRO tix David Donovan mentioned to the WP a few years back? We never really got to the bottom of that one.

Congress may have lost interest in the ethics of it all, but I still want to know why we never heard about these $25 SROs in real life.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/13/AR2008051303040.html

I am new to this site but thought I could help shed some light on this ever growing topic of interest. I have purchased some of these very "Audi Club Party Deck Tickets" as well as personally seen this new area of the stadium and I have spoken directly with the Redskins front office regarding their validity. What the seller is saying is absolutely correct. This is a new area of the stadium and was just constructed this year. It is located in the Audi Club area of the stadium. Per the Washington Redskins, there is no information available on any current site map of the stadium as the area is too new. The area is a party deck inside the stadium surrounded by club level seats on each side of you. It definately has all of the things the seller has mentioned and is an excellent area for watching the game. It looks to be a very exciting game experience as you are not stuck in a seat the whole game but rather can move about amongst friends and other fans while enjoying food and drink right at your finger tips. This new area (Audi Club Party Deck) revels that of the new Dallas Stadium atmosphere.

Good luck to anyone who is fortunate enough to have access to these tickets as it will surely open the door for an all new football experience. :beavisnbutthead::dallasuck

I am new to this site but thought I could help shed some light on this ever growing topic of interest. I have purchased some of these very "Audi Club Party Deck Tickets" as well as personally seen this new area of the stadium and I have spoken directly with the Redskins front office regarding their validity. What the seller is saying is absolutely correct. This is a new area of the stadium and was just constructed this year. It is located in the Audi Club area of the stadium. Per the Washington Redskins, there is no information available on any current site map of the stadium as the area is too new. The area is a party deck inside the stadium surrounded by club level seats on each side of you. It definately has all of the things the seller has mentioned and is an excellent area for watching the game. It looks to be a very exciting game experience as you are not stuck in a seat the whole game but rather can move about amongst friends and other fans while enjoying food and drink right at your finger tips. This new area (Audi Club Party Deck) revels that of the new Dallas Stadium atmosphere.

Good luck to anyone who is fortunate enough to have access to these tickets as it will surely open the door for an all new football experience. :beavisnbutthead::dallasuck

Smells like the seller.

Smells like the seller.

lol

2 to 1 says it is.

The fact that somebody in the ticket office has never heard about this doesn't necessarily mean anything because this is a premium seat issue. That's a whole different department. The ticket office does not deal with premium seat issues at all.

The fact that premium seat reps have never heard of this is just plain weird (Thanks SFIT).

What the seller is saying may be correct. Or not. Guess we'll find out soon enough...

lol

2 to 1 says it is.

The fact that somebody in the ticket office has never heard about this doesn't necessarily mean anything because this is a premium seat issue. That's a whole different department. The ticket office does not deal with premium seat issues at all.

The fact that premium seat reps have never heard of this is just plain weird (Thanks SFIT).

What the seller is saying may be correct. Or not. Guess we'll find out soon enough...

My premium seat rep swears they are not selling SRO for the party decks. Everything I have ever seen on the Audi Club is inside the club concourse, i.e. the endzone bars.

Are you an existing holder of other seats, whether they be premium or general admission, within the stadium? Just curious about which people have the ability to purchase these directly from the Redskins.

It looks to be a very exciting game experience as you are not stuck in a seat the whole game but rather can move about amongst friends and other fans while enjoying food and drink right at your finger tips.

That sounds so much better than the standard seats, where they force you to eat and drink with your feet.

The seller is emailing me the ticket pictures today. He explained to me that he PAID for these, and that they were offered to SUITE OWNERS. Seems like the Club level STH's weren't offered these. These were not free passes. It makes sense to me that they would limit the amount of people in SRO, therefore not offering them to the masses. Can you imagine how crowded and much of a fire hazard it would be to cram unlimited people on the party decks? Make sense maybe? Like I said before, I think Suite owners get perks/offers that even Club level STH's don't get.

Oh, and he's giving me a pair of SRO for the Raven's game for free! Thanks man!

Asked the seller about these via eBay:

------------

Me: How did you obtain these tickets? I was under the impression that the team would not be selling "standing" access tickets to the Club level for the new party decks, and currently the Club access wrist-bands that come with Loge and Suite tickets still require you have a game ticket to get /into/ the stadium. Can you please tell me exactly what these tickets say/how they were obtained? I am extremely interested in getting some if they are legit.

Seller: Negative on that - you DO NOT need any additional tickets. These are stadium admission tickets and will grant you access to the entire club level as well as the all new party deck area located in the end-zone for watching the game.

I know nothing about "wrist bands" -- I am a suite owner and as such have never had a wrist band.

Hope this helps - please let me know if you are interested in purchasing any tickets for the big game.

Me: Awesome, thanks for the information. Out of curiosity, how did you get them? Were they just given to you because you are a suite owner? Would someone who had these be able to get into your suite, or just into Club level? What does it actually say on the ticket?

Seller: No they were not given to me because I am a suite owner, I had to purchase them - they are only available this year to suite owners. It says very clearly on the ticket, no suite access permitted. You will only be able to access the entire club level including the party deck at the Audi club. The ticket says "Club Level East Party Deck - Club Level Access Only. No Access to Suite Level. Enter through Gate E."

I am going to be listing 12 more tickets that I have just purchased shortly.

------------

Asked the seller about these via eBay:

------------

Me: How did you obtain these tickets? I was under the impression that the team would not be selling "standing" access tickets to the Club level for the new party decks, and currently the Club access wrist-bands that come with Loge and Suite tickets still require you have a game ticket to get /into/ the stadium. Can you please tell me exactly what these tickets say/how they were obtained? I am extremely interested in getting some if they are legit.

Seller: Negative on that - you DO NOT need any additional tickets. These are stadium admission tickets and will grant you access to the entire club level as well as the all new party deck area located in the end-zone for watching the game.

I know nothing about "wrist bands" -- I am a suite owner and as such have never had a wrist band.

Hope this helps - please let me know if you are interested in purchasing any tickets for the big game.

Me: Awesome, thanks for the information. Out of curiosity, how did you get them? Were they just given to you because you are a suite owner? Would someone who had these be able to get into your suite, or just into Club level? What does it actually say on the ticket?

Seller: No they were not given to me because I am a suite owner, I had to purchase them - they are only available this year to suite owners. It says very clearly on the ticket, no suite access permitted. You will only be able to access the entire club level including the party deck at the Audi club. The ticket says "Club Level East Party Deck - Club Level Access Only. No Access to Suite Level. Enter through Gate E."

I am going to be listing 12 more tickets that I have just purchased shortly.

------------

These sound like club level access. The Audi Party Deck tickets. These grant you access after the game for the Fifth Quarter party. the Audi Party Deck is on the outside of the stadium.

Some of you have it wrong. Here are some pics my friend sent me of the new area which you get to through the Audi Club.

You can see the new standing areas - and they even have small granite counters for drinks. In the field view you can also see that the other end of the stadium has the same thing. Guess some people might have to stick their foots in their mouths! lol

PartyDeck2.jpg

P8100211.jpg

P8100230.jpg

P8100219.jpg

Some of you have it wrong. Here are some pics my friend sent me of the new area which you get to through the Audi Club.

You can see the new standing areas - and they even have small granite counters for drinks. In the field view you can also see that the other end of the stadium has the same thing. Guess some people might have to stick their foots in their mouths! lol

The pics you are showing us are the party decks open to all club patrons that we have known about and seen for some time. So not sure this has really cleared up anything so far.

Those are the party decks that anyone who has access to Club level can use. The concern is that the Premium seating office on many occasions told people that they would /not/ be selling tickets for access to those; that they were just for those who already had access to the Club Level concourse (Club, Loge, Suite holders and TD/TG club members). The fact that you, I mean "the seller" apparently have purchased standing tickets for this area is a big concern to other premium seating owners because the concourse is overcrowded as it is now.

To each his own, but personally, I'd hold off on buying access to the party decks until I see how this plays out for a while in the regular season. If I’m standing in the deck area and I go inside the club concourse for a moment, when I come back to my “seat,” it’s likely to be taken by someone else. And there’s nothing I can do about that.

I just want to see how this plays out for a while. It will be a disaster if people who have access to the decks can’t get a spot because it’s too crowded. I can also see arguments and even fights breaking out over space in the decks, because there are no assigned seats there. I could see things turning ugly.

I think there are just too many unanswered questions at this point to dive in head-first. We’ll know more after a couple regular season home games.

Oh, I thought they had to rip out seats to put in new standing decks, I didn't know they have been there for a long time.... I guess I'll find out how the tickets work come game time.

Yes...Snyder did rip out the club seats in each end zone this past off season. Part of the confusion by all is that the ticket office has given mixed signals about whether standing room only tickets are going to be sold in any way. Sounds like they are not being sold to the general public but suite owners and perhaps other premium seat owners might be able to buy passes that let people stand and have access to the club level.

I hope for future seasons they just decide to sell a couple of hundred SRO tickets for each game. Tickets should be per game and go on sale 48 hours before kickoff. First come, first serve. Hell, make it open to those on the wait-list 72 hours in advance as a reward for being on it.

If they don't sell SRO tickets - the Party Decks are going to suck. Half of fans on the Club Level are to lame to even SIT outside if it is hotter than 90 degrees or colder than 60 degrees. They stay tucked away inside the stadium and it makes Fed Ex look half empty and like **** on TV. Who in the club level is going to go STAND outside if they don't even sit in their damn seats now?

Ok, I have some more information on these seats. I just talked to my premium ticket rep again. This is in fact handled through the Suite sales office. They are separate from the premium seating sales dept, which is why yesterday when I called, he had no idea about the tickets being sold. A limited number of tickets are being sold to suite owners AND select business partners. However, this is where it gets dicey.

This was done as a perk to suite owners, and sponsors, and according to him, are NOT to be re-sold. Especially since technically Skins tickets are not allowed to be sold anywhere but stubhub (specifically prohibited on eBay). He advised against buying these seats, stating the if the team found out, and wanted to, they could electronically "kill" the tickets by disabling the barcode.

Ok, I have some more information on these seats. I just talked to my premium ticket rep again. This is in fact handled through the Suite sales office. They are separate from the premium seating sales dept, which is why yesterday when I called, he had no idea about the tickets being sold. A limited number of tickets are being sold to suite owners AND select business partners. However, this is where it gets dicey.

This was done as a perk to suite owners, and sponsors, and according to him, are NOT to be re-sold. Especially since technically Skins tickets are not allowed to be sold anywhere but stubhub (specifically prohibited on eBay). He advised against buying these seats, stating the if the team found out, and wanted to, they could electronically "kill" the tickets by disabling the barcode.

You da Man!!!!

Thanks!

I started this thread and actually decided just to buy club level seats instead and not take the chance. But.... I have been to a few games in the past 5 years (6 or 7) and I have never had an actual ticket scanned. And I sat in the LL and Club level. So I don't see that "Killing the barcode" would do anything.

Archived