Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions about The Audi Club at FedEX Field

ramseysux

OK. So I see an auction on eBay for the Audi club for $55 each for a preseason game. Sounds good to me. So I thought this would be a great birthday present for my dad but at the same time I can enjoy some football.

But I have questions. Do you have actual seats? or do you stand the entire time on the patio. (my Dad can't stand up the entire game)

Does this ticket get you into the game or is it like a privilege in addition to you game ticket? I think it looks cool and I have never sat in the club level so I thought I would reach out to you guys.

Thanks guys! HTTR

Interesting question. To my knowledge, the Audi Club is just a section of the club concourse that happens to be behind one of the end zone sections, where the club seats have been removed this offseason and replaced by standing-room areas. But I don't think those standng-room areas are being sold, except for perhaps the VT-Boise game.

Does the listing mention a specific section number?

Hopefully Mark will be on soon and can elaborate.

There's some on eBay, and one of the sellers says they are game tickets as well. Can anyone verify this? If that's true, it seems like a steal for the tix. From the above link, my opinion is that these are in addition to a game ticket. Can anyone confirm nor deny that? I would hate to buy a few of these, and get screwed having to scalp fo some tix at the last second.

:beavisnbutthead::beavisnbutthead:

Post the link?

Otherwise we have no clue what you are talking about exactly :)

As far as everyone knows, there are only game tickets for the club level, there are no standing room only tickets

There's some on eBay, and one of the sellers says they are game tickets as well. Can anyone verify this? If that's true, it seems like a steal for the tix. From the above link, my opinion is that these are in addition to a game ticket. Can anyone confirm nor deny that? I would hate to buy a few of these, and get screwed having to scalp fo some tix at the last second.

:beavisnbutthead::beavisnbutthead:

I'll post the link, but if these are gold, and gone I'm gonna be PISSED\\

http://cgi.ebay.com/Washington-Redskins-vs-Dallas-Cowboys-Tickets-9-12-1-/330459507849?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one

The seller says they are GAME tickets. Look at the questions and answers

Skins/Dallass club seats for $150.00 from a seller with a feedback rating of (0)........ hmmmmmmmmmm............ something doesnt seem right, I'd be very careful or this is a VERY good deal.

I'd contact the seller and ask for section/row info.

I'll post the link, but if these are gold, and gone I'm gonna be PISSED\\

http://cgi.ebay.com/Washington-Redskins-vs-Dallas-Cowboys-Tickets-9-12-1-/330459507849?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one

The seller says they are GAME tickets. Look at the questions and answers

Makes no sense. It says 8 available? and it doesn't tell you the section and seat numbers? Anyone with club seats can access the Audi club--there's no such thing as "seats" for the Audi Club. And as Capt. Kaos noted, the guy has a zero feedback rating.

Something doesn't add up. At the very least, the guy is doing a very poor job of explaining what he's selling.

Here's the person's response. He is either a lurker or a member, as he read this post:

"I saw your post to Extremeskins

For the record and those "friggin idiots" who speak out of ignorance: YES these

are actual tickets to the game as well as to the entire club level, no other tickets

or admission is necessary.

Note: It is also my understanding that having club level tickets elsewhere in the

stadium will not grant access to this viewing area.

I have personally seen this exciting new area -- this section is a standing area

with individualized bar / counter areas for food and drink while enjoying the

game. This new area is surrounded by both lower as well as upper as well as club

level seats. There are no specific row or seat numbers as it is a viewing area with

bars / counters.

This is a brand new area to the stadium and the tickets for this new section were

only made available to current suite owners this year (I am a current suite owner).

They are not available to the general public at this time - which will assist with

overcrowding. It is my understanding that the Audi Club Level is located at

Sections 330-334 on the club level (end-zone). Again, this is a brand new area

for the stadium this year and thus you will not find it on any current stadium

diagram map.

- kdconnor2

I bought 4 of them incidentily. They are not seats, but you have access to the bar and the stadium.

I'm glad that everything worked out for you.

As far as the seller goes, even though he may not have been up to no good as I first suspected I'd suggest a little more clarity in the original ad to help potential buyers. Alot of confusion and maybe even quicker sales could have been a product of a clearer ad stating exactly what the tickets were and how the seller came to acquire what were thought to be non-existent tickets.

Just my 2cents!

On the brighter side: security can't tell you to sit down :)

Hmm. Well, there is plenty of room for confusion since this is all very new this year.

The seller, of course, is wrong when he says "Again, this is a brand new area

for the stadium this year and thus you will not find it on any current stadium

diagram map."

http://tickets.redskins.com/stadium/

The fact that the seller is wrong about this leads me to believe he may be wrong about the other things he states.

The Audi Club is described here:

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Stadium_Guide_1621.jsp

It sounds to me like the Audi Club is in the area of the 5th Quarter Party. I believe part of the Audi Club is inside and underneath the stands and the rest, the patio area, is outside of the outer rim of the stadium - NOT in the game viewing area.

Here's a more thorough description:

http://events.redskins.com/event-spaces/audi-club-and-patio

...and a pdf of the floor plan:

http://events.redskins.com/assets/pdf/REDSKINS_SpecialEvents_Level3_AudiClub.pdf

Nothing is mentioned anywhere regarding watching the game from the Audi Club.

I may be wrong, but from what I can tell, I believe the seller is probably confused.

I believe the new party decks and the new Audi Club are completely independent of each other.

I cant find any info about the party decks except they are on the new stadium maps. Anyone know if they will be selling these tickets or is just another area accessible to club level season ticket holders? It would be great to get that party atmosphere back that was at the old end zone bars before the first level seating was increased.

The Audi Club area within the club level concourse itself was actually there last season. It was a remodeled area of the concourse and they actually had a few Audis on display. I didn't go outside towards the ramps to check out what was in the area.

As for the party deck/standing areas......they do seem to be somewhat of a mystery. It does appear that they are selling tickets for those areas for the Va Tech-Boise State game. I guess it is plausible that they are selling these areas to select people like suite holders for Skins games.

Maybe someone can call the ticket office and get some clarification? I would but figured it should be someone more trustworthy (read: higher post count, more known reputation).

Mark?

Hope I qualify.

I called the ticket office, here's what I got.

The passes that the seller has offered seem to be the real deal. The Party Deck (standing area) has/had seats available through the premiuim seating division for the Dallass game. The passes will get you into the stadium, into the club level and out onto the party deck. The rep I spoke with was unsure if the deck was open to all club level ticket holders.

Maybe that straightens us out a bit, maybe it makes matters worse but it's all I have for now.

Hope I qualify.

The passes that the seller has offered seem to be the real deal. The Party Deck (standing area) has/had seats available through the premiuim seating division for the Dallass game. The passes will get you into the stadium, into the club level and out onto the party deck. The rep I spoke with was unsure if the deck was open to all club level ticket holders.

Maybe that straightens us out a bit, maybe it makes matters worse but it's all I have for now.

Interesting. It makes sense for them to sell tickets for those standing areas. Otherwise I think they will be pretty empty during the games and look awkward on TV.

I wish they would just make it public and sell those tickets to the anyone first come, first serve.

Hope I qualify.

You qualify in my book. Thanks for sharing the info you got.

Archived