Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions about The Audi Club at FedEX Field

ramseysux

My friend spoke to his suite rep and confirmed that contrary to some personal opinion on this site, club level ticket holders CAN access the Audi Club however CANNOT access the new party decks for the game thus greatly limiting the number of fans in this area. The party deck areas require a special ticket which identifies this area for access.

The ticket I purchased says nothing about not being sold anywhere but on stubhub so I asked my friend, my friends suite rep confirmed that these tickets can be resold if the purchaser so desires.

Too much chatter about this topic, it will all wash out after Friday's game and I think several people will be feeling like they stuck their foot in their mouth without really knowing what is going on.

Go Skins

Too much chatter about this topic, it will all wash out after Friday's game and I think several people will be feeling like they stuck their foot in their mouth without really knowing what is going on.

Go Skins

IMO, it's just ES members tryin to lookout for other ES members.. Usually when something sounds too good to be true, it is.. So, I doubt any foot or crow is gonna be eaten after friday.. Everyone was just speculating and relaying info they got from their ticket reps.. But it sounds like your on the up and up, as are the tix, so hope ya have a great time at the game! Wish I was still close enough to go.. :point2sky

I was at the stadium tonight for the first quarter. Before the game went to the party deck area.......the rows in the area (there were five per section) were not marked, nor were the standing areas in each row......it'll be interesting to see how they sort that out for the Va Tech/Boise St game (if reports that they are selling this area for the game are true).

I saw very few people in the party deck areas before the game and at most 150 people (not including the band) between both end zones in the first quarter.

My friend spoke to his suite rep and confirmed that contrary to some personal opinion on this site, club level ticket holders CAN access the Audi Club however CANNOT access the new party decks for the game thus greatly limiting the number of fans in this area. The party deck areas require a special ticket which identifies this area for access.

The ticket I purchased says nothing about not being sold anywhere but on stubhub so I asked my friend, my friends suite rep confirmed that these tickets can be resold if the purchaser so desires.

Go Skins

So, would you like ketchup on your crow? Or should I ask how that foot is tasting? I don't know who you are, personally don't care to be honest. But just judging by posts, and previous information I have shared with the ES community, I believe I am a bit more credible than you my friend.

Your information that club level members cannot access the party deck is completely wrong amigo. My dad who has 2 club level tickets, along with me, called me from the party deck at last nights game. (btw, he said if you're in the first couple if rows of the party deck, even standing up, the nearest endzone is partially obstructed by the new HD boards). Back on point here, I'm not sure what kind of third hand information you got, but it's wrong.

So are these tickets standing only? Is there seats on the inside the folks and sit down? I would hate to stand up during an entire 3hr game.

You have all access to the club level so you can most certainly do what the wine & cheesers do, sit inside and watch the game on TV. :pfft:

I had these tickets for the Ravens preseason game, and I thought they were great!!:helmet:

...here's my take...

1) The tickets have no $$ amount on them so my guess is they are not for regular sale.

2) They get you in the stadium w/o any other tickets, you have full access to all of the club level and other levels but not the loge suite level.

3) Directly behind you is the party deck where the 5th quarter takes place!

4) These are great if you have a large crowd with you because everyone can stay together instead of everyone splitting up when you enter the stadium.

5) Great new expirence at FedEx if you have sat in virtually every section (as I have)

....here are a few pics from the hallway of the Audi Club...

Good to hear. I gave my sister the same SRO Redskins/Raven's tickets, and she said it was a great setup. Coming from her I believe it, as she always sits in Suites or between the 30-'s, granted that's at Mullet and Trailer Stadium (she's a Raven's Fan). She said there was plenty of room out there - hopefully it won't be too bad for Dallas.

...here's my take...

1) The tickets have no $$ amount on them so my guess is they are not for regular sale.

Well, premium tix haven't had a price on them since forever...

Thanks for the pics.

The Audi club is open to everybody, correct? It's part of the loop that you walk around, isn't it?

Also, it appears the endzone and goal line are out of view from the SRO area.

MTH, wish i could take better pics, im such a novice photographer, plus they were taken w/ a camera phone...but you get the idea.

yes, the closer end zone is "obstructed view", go figure...LOL! It looks as though they are still working on something under that tarp, not sure what it could be tho...

Also, yes, as you walk around the loop, you get to the area where the audi club is and notice the floor and walls are different (newer)...that and there is a bank-type rope, not sure if they are going to be checking tickets there.

The Audi bar area is a bunch of tables and there is a hoop style bar kinda' similar to the yellow ESPN bar down at 111-112 (behind where the band used to sit...) Speaking of the band, i forgot to mention they have been moved up to the other side of the SRO area...Dan Slyder has them standing up the entire game. I guess he figured he can sell those LL seats instead!

here is a pic of the bank rope (notice it near the cop) and the actual Audi bar...

They had folding chairs set up for them last game - on the west end, of course.

Tangent: While I was tailgating last game, band members kept walking by. I asked them repeatedly how they liked being moved up to the club. They all said basically the same thing - they love it.

They are PADDED folding chairs...has to be better than the alluminum bench seats they used to sit on. I've been told that they have built a locker room for the band on the club level also so they have much more room to change and to store their band equipment than they had previously.

I'm just wondering if the drum line is coming downstairs after the Dallas win like they used to do after games.....:beavisnbutthead:

OR will they now hobnob with the clubbees......

I talked to one of the Premium reps at the game on Saturday night and she confirmed that they are selling standing tickets to the Club level for certain games. She said that it isn't for every game, that they are just testing it. Definitely for the Dallas game though, because "we want the house packed for Dallas".

This makes me a little sad. More people on the Club concourse is not a good thing.

The Audi club is open to everybody, correct? It's part of the loop that you walk around, isn't it?

Yes, it's just the sponsored section behind 330/331 decorated in Audi'ness..but it's still just part of the concourse that all Club owners can use..it isn't limited to just the standing ticket folk or anything.

Archived