Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions about The Audi Club at FedEX Field

ramseysux

Glad the band members are happy. A happy band makes better music.;)

Now I wish they could sport brighter unis b/c their burgundy outfits camouflage them into the walls of the standing decks. It's hard to see them from the lower level.

I think those are temporary....I was told they were getting new uniforms some time ago. I am assuming they are holding them until the Dallas game. Why bring out new uniforms in the preseason?

If those are the new uniforms, then they are lame....

I can't even see them. I sit directly under their new seats. I was so stoked the band would be sitting behind me in my new seats......until I got the bad news......:mad:

I think those are temporary. If those are the new uniforms, then they are lame....I can't even see them.

If it weren't for the brass tubas above the back row, I wouldn't have been able to see the band either. I was sitting in 101 for both games.

The burgundy unis they've had on this August look different from past years when they've sported the red unis. The normal unis were the same color as the player's pants.

Good thing we don't have any 1:00 games in Sept. b/c the burgundy unis look like they'd be extra hot under the early afternoon sun.

I talked to one of the Premium reps at the game on Saturday night and she confirmed that they are selling standing tickets to the Club level for certain games. She said that it isn't for every game, that they are just testing it. Definitely for the Dallas game though, because "we want the house packed for Dallas".

This makes me a little sad. More people on the Club concourse is not a good thing.

Yes, it's just the sponsored section behind 330/331 decorated in Audi'ness..but it's still just part of the concourse that all Club owners can use..it isn't limited to just the standing ticket folk or anything.

Apparently they're selling them for the Texans game too, the following week.

http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/redskins-vs-texans-fedexfield-957257/?ticket_id=261802770

And if they do it for the Texans, I'd imagine they'll do it for the Packers, Colts, Eagles, and Giants. :)

At least. :)

Apparently they're selling them for the Texans game too, the following week.

http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/redskins-vs-texans-fedexfield-957257/?ticket_id=261802770

And if they do it for the Texans, I'd imagine they'll do it for the Packers, Colts, Eagles, and Giants. :)

At least. :)

Yeah, seems that way. This is what we were worried about when they announced the decks.

Crap.

This is what we were worried about when they announced the decks.Crap.

well as far as overcrowding the club level concourse, it shouldn't be that much of a difference.

There's is only one row of SRO counter space for every two rows of seats that were removed.

The fire code capacity in the 300 level should still be the same, but the number tickets allowed in there should have slightly decreased.

I agree that the SRO tix water down the eliteness of the club level experience for those who are paying up to $500 per seat, but I doubt much of an impact will be felt at the average game.

JMO

well as far as overcrowding the club level concourse, it shouldn't be that much of a difference.

There's is only one row of SRO counter space for every two rows of seats that were removed.

The fire code capacity in the 300 level should still be the same, but the number tickets allowed in there should have slightly decreased.

I agree that the SRO tix water down the eliteness of the club level experience for those who are paying up to $500 per seat, but I doubt much of an impact will be felt at the average game.

JMO

I guess it depends on how many of those tickets are sold. It's already crowded enough at half time and post-game. it's not like the creation of the standing area and the removal of those seats lightened the load since those seat owners didn't disappear, they just got moved. So if they sell a significant number of these standing tix, I can see it being a problem.

I talked to one of the Premium reps at the game on Saturday night and she confirmed that they are selling standing tickets to the Club level for certain games. She said that it isn't for every game, that they are just testing it. Definitely for the Dallas game though, because "we want the house packed for Dallas".

This makes me a little sad. More people on the Club concourse is not a good thing.

True, you don't want the club level to look more than half full or anything.:pfft:

But seriously, the Club Level is an enormous eyesore. It looks horrible on TV and in person and has a huge effect on the atmosphere IMO. For big games it looks 80% full, and for bad games it barely looks 50% full. Glad they will be filling the standing section with fans.

Archived