Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions about The Audi Club at FedEX Field

ramseysux

Hope I qualify.

I called the ticket office, here's what I got.

The passes that the seller has offered seem to be the real deal. The Party Deck (standing area) has/had seats available through the premiuim seating division for the Dallass game. The passes will get you into the stadium, into the club level and out onto the party deck. The rep I spoke with was unsure if the deck was open to all club level ticket holders.

Maybe that straightens us out a bit, maybe it makes matters worse but it's all I have for now.

I guess "seats available" means tickets but not real seats.

It doesn't look like this has anything to do with the Audi club though.

Good info. Thanks CK.

Hope I qualify.

I called the ticket office, here's what I got.

The passes that the seller has offered seem to be the real deal. The Party Deck (standing area) has/had seats available through the premiuim seating division for the Dallass game. The passes will get you into the stadium, into the club level and out onto the party deck. The rep I spoke with was unsure if the deck was open to all club level ticket holders.

Maybe that straightens us out a bit, maybe it makes matters worse but it's all I have for now.

So in your opinion, did I buy the "Party Deck" tickets, or overpriced bar passes? I'm starting to think I bought the real deal. WOO HOO!

Who here is gonna fess up to buying the last three he had available?

Good info. Thanks CK.

Yes, "seats available" means tickets not real seats.

The only relationship i can find between the 2 is that they are both in the endzone areas.

So in your opinion, did I buy the "Party Deck" tickets, or overpriced bar passes? I'm starting to think I bought the real deal. WOO HOO!

Who here is gonna fess up to buying the last three he had available?

In my humble opinion, you got the real deal.

I'd like to see a pic of the tickets when you get them (if that's possible) and of course a full report after the game :ols:

edit: I forgot to multi-quote, shoot me!

Good info. Thanks CK.

Agreed. The seller confused everyone by referring to these as “Audi Club” seats. The Audi Club is inside, not outside…unless the team is extending the Audi Club outward for the upcoming season, to include the party decks (or one party deck).

CK..MTH, I'll call my premium ticket rep this afternoon and find out what the deal is. I'd call now but I know he's helping host the premium members VIP training camp practice/lunch right now at Redskins Park. I was told there wouldn't be tickets ever sold for the standing room endzone party decks. Maybe with ticket demand as high as it is for Dallass, the TO just couldn't refuse to not cash in by selling tickets?

As for the party deck/standing areas......they do seem to be somewhat of a mystery. It does appear that they are selling tickets for those areas for the Va Tech-Boise State game. I guess it is plausible that they are selling these areas to select people like suite holders for Skins games.

This is good info. Looked on TicketMaster and there are "CLUB STANDING" tickets available for the VT/Boise St ($99). Interestingly enough "CLUB STANDING" is not an option for the Penn St/Indiana game in November.

Would love to see these made available on a per game basis.

This is good info. Looked on TicketMaster and there are "CLUB STANDING" tickets available for the VT/Boise St ($99). Interestingly enough "CLUB STANDING" is not an option for the Penn St/Indiana game in November.

Would love to see these made available on a per game basis.

NO. The Club is already crowded as hell during games. The last thing we need is added SRO "seats".

I put in some feelers to my ticket rep about this. I was sworn to that these would never be sold, with the exception of playoff games. Will be a bit torqued if the sell individual game tickets, as the club is already crowded enough as it is. Doing anything at halftime is stupid.

NO. The Club is already crowded as hell during games. The last thing we need is added SRO "seats".

Yeah, I'll be kind of annoyed if this is a regular thing. Even though the seats don't move like the TO would like, everyone and their grandma has concourse access already with the club, loge and suite holders, TD club folk, promo passes, and so on..the club concourse is a frickin' traffic jam half the time. I talked to my rep earlier in the year because I was worried about crowding by bringing more people in with SRO tickets and he told me that there wouldn't be standing tickets sold for the new decks, that they were just supposed to be additional amenities for people who already had access. I'll have to call him back today and get the skinny on these.

thats amazing given all the empty seats on the club level. oh well would have been alot of fun.

The problem is that, aside from just club level ticket holders, just about every seat type, event pass, promotion, and other marketing gimmick the 'skins office throws out there aside from plain 'ol GA seating gets one access to the Club concourse. There are loads more people actually hanging out on Club level than actually have seats there.

Yeah, I'll be kind of annoyed if this is a regular thing. Even though the seats don't move like the TO would like, everyone and their grandma has concourse access already with the club, loge and suite holders, TD club folk, promo passes, and so on..the club concourse is a frickin' traffic jam half the time. I talked to my rep earlier in the year because I was worried about crowding by bringing more people in with SRO tickets and he told me that there wouldn't be standing tickets sold for the new decks, that they were just supposed to be additional amenities for people who already had access. I'll have to call him back today and get the skinny on these.

Well this is good to hear since I just dropped a little over a grand for 2 club seats. So just stay in my seat during half time?

thats amazing given all the empty seats on the club level. oh well would have been alot of fun.
What's amazing is that there are literally thousands that pay for club seats and literally watch the games on TV from the climate controlled couches and bars on the club level. Those people make me sick.

Well this is good to hear since I just dropped a little over a grand for 2 club seats. So just stay in my seat during half time?

YES. You will learn to time the head run during a TV timeout. I can grab a beer, hit the head, and be back in my seat before the next play. NEVER try to hit the head at half, the concourse is INSANE.

It's actually not so bad at half time or before the game. When it gets the most jammed up is right after the game when you have everyone who has passes but were watching from elsewhere in the stadium coming to Club level.

A grand for the whole season? Or for just one game?

My strategy was to find the nearest TV on the club level at halftime to check out the highlights and scores of the other games. Usually killed enough time so that by the time I got back to my seat there wasn't that much time left until the second half kickoff. Maybe they'll show more at halftime as far as scores and highlights from other games this year on the jumbotrons. The halftime shows on the field at FedEx pretty much suck.

As for the crowded conditions on the club, I do agree that removing the end zone seats was probably addition by subtraction as far as an improvement. But it would be interesting to see how much Snyder would charge for standing tickets in the club. Another poster said club standing tix are for sale for the Va Tech game for $99, but I bet club seat holders who got the opportunity to buy tix for the game did not have to pay much more, if at all, than that. But I wonder how the person who signed a $3000 per seat per season contract would feel if someone gets standing access for a Skins game for $100.

I talked to my Premium Ticket rep earlier this afternoon on the phone. He said he didnt have any idea about what has been talked about in this thread. I asked him if he knew anyone selling SRO tickets, he said absolutely not. The only thing he could come up with, was what they have done in the past, where they sold a club access wristband to premium members for $500 for the whole season, who then could give them to clients, friends etc, to get them club access.With those passes, you still had to have a game ticket of some sort to get you into the stadium. But he told me they werent sure if they were going to do those this year or not.

Given the new SRO seats in the party decks, you could in essence, have a club level SRO ticket for around $100 game. ($49 for upper endzone seat to get you in the stadium, then $50 for the club access). As a club member, not sure how i feel about that...lol

Anyone that has called, have you heard anything different?

The seller of the tickets says in his response that he is a suite owner. Does that mean anything? Maybe suite owners get an extra perk over Club Level STH's. Maybe they're NOT for sale, and they are just a nice gift to suite ticket holders - for now.

***edit*** I asked the seller for scans of the tickets

The seller of the tickets says in his response that he is a suite owner. Does that mean anything? Maybe suite owners get an extra perk over Club Level STH's. Maybe they're NOT for sale, and they are just a nice gift to suite ticket holders - for now.

***edit*** I asked the seller for scans of the tickets

Suite owners can use the party deck. But if he gave you a suite ticket for the party deck, you would be able to access his suite as well. I doubt he would sell that for $155 each.

Suite owners can use the party deck. But if he gave you a suite ticket for the party deck, you would be able to access his suite as well. I doubt he would sell that for $155 each.

I know he didn't give me suite tickets. I am just thinking these may be giveaways to suite owners (party deck tickets) as trial run before they either start selling them, or adding them in special packages in the future. Does anyone here know a suite owner they can ask if they received them as a bonus?

I talked to my Premium Ticket rep earlier this afternoon on the phone. He said he didnt have any idea about what has been talked about in this thread. I asked him if he knew anyone selling SRO tickets, he said absolutely not.

And here we go again.....

Just when you think things are turning around..........

I knew I should have called back and spoke with 3 or 4 reps (I called GA sales not premium) and then I could have taken the like answers and threw out the others.

Like most everything else around here, we'll shake it out and get to the bottom of it..... eventually.

Archived