Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Caller: When McCain picked Palin, liberal journalists coordinated the best line of attack

SkinsHokieFan

Just how was she labeled a moron? :)

And what exactly is a moron in your eyes?

What is a moron? A person that doesn't know what they are talking about and doesn't have the communication ability to fake it. That's Palin. She doesn't understand the issues and tries to keep things simple, yet still appears to lack even basic understanding. She has to resort to irresponsible fear mongering to make any sort of political point of note (death panels come immediately to mind). She was labeled a moron the second she opened her mouth and demonstrated herself to be one.

Someone compared her to Biden. Biden is prone to sticking his foot in his mouth, despite that he could lecture pretty much any political issues facing the nation down to the detail of it.

Someone compared her to Biden. Biden is prone to sticking his foot in his mouth, despite that he could lecture pretty much any political issues facing the nation down to the detail of it.

Honestly, I completely disagree with that statement.

Biden has come up with and said some stupid ideas in the past. He is the reason supreme court hearing are so politicized, and he was the imbecile that thought breaking up Iraq into 3 countries back in 2006 was a good idea. He was also the bright guy that said the current administration underestimated the financial crisis.

Intelligence, thy name is not Biden

I did. Sure he can lecture. I've heard him lecture and he reminds me of my rural uneducated grandmother who lectured everyone she came across.

He's full of opinions but his opinions are absurd.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.

_Joe Biden"

:wtf:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.

_Joe Biden"

:wtf:

This is a big ****ing deal

Oooh yeah I'm feeling the genius there Bud.:ols:

Yeah, because that's all we saw of the Wild Alaskan Dingbat...yup two interviews...yup we all made up our mind on those two interviews and we never heard another word she ever said...well other than the two words when she said, "I resign."

I'm just curious what color you painted the sky in your make believe world.

Compared to the bozo we have as a VP right now, she's Einstein.

Maybe because the term "teabagger" originated from the tea partiers' use of teabags as a symbol?

Link that one, I couldnt find anything even close. TEA was used as Taxed Enough Already.

http://www.distributedrepublic.net/archives/2010/01/22/keith-olbermann-a-joke

I think Jonathan Alter used the term first - in print - and Cooper was the one to first use it on the air

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnn/its_hard_to_talk_when_youre_teabagging_114121.asp

This is a hilarious title in Fark.com this morning though:

Pay attention, butthurt teabaggery right-wing palinbots mad at the Mooslimosque at Ground Zero: know what's right around the bend from the Pearl Harbor memorial? A Shinto shrine

I think Palin's habit of being long on rhetoric and short on any substance has been her undoing. It's not a reporter or interviewer's fault the woman can't answer a question on policy coherently. If the "liberal media" is responsible for bringing that to light, then bravo, it is one less person we need in public service.

Also, the bottomline when it comes to Palin is, if she just stopped getting 24/7 media attention, this includes from all media, regardless of which way they tend to lean, then she would probably eventually dissapear. \

I would say the media is doing her much more of a favor by covering every word or fake word that comes out of her mouth. They cover every single tweet as if she the second coming.

She isn't an elected official anymore, and the more coverage she gets the more money she makes and the more relevance she is handed over to her and her base.

That wasn't nice. A lot of us pick on Palin, but she is smarter than someone who's cognitive functioning ceased 55 years ago. Saying that she's smarter than a corpse is kind of low.

:rotflmao:

But she is such an easy target. The woman is a dumby.

Dumby, is that Gumby's cousin?

gumby2.jpg

That wasn't nice. A lot of us pick on Palin, but she is smarter than someone who's cognitive functioning ceased 55 years ago. Saying that she's smarter than a corpse is kind of low.
She's better looking than Einstein, too.

But Einstein, through his silence, does sometimes come off wiser than Palin.

Because it was the tea-******* themselves who came up with the term, before they realized that the term already had a use.

That is incorrect...

Sending Tea to your representative as was done at the boston tea party dumping in the harbor is not the same as the Cooper etc. comments.

For people that claim to be so 'inclusive'. they have NO problem with derrogatory terms when they think they are funny or offensive to political enemies.

You talk to people with that filthy mouth of yours ASF? As a Pastor you use this site as your Devil may care?

That is incorrect...

Sending Tea to your representative as was done at the boston tea party dumping in the harbor is not the same as the Cooper etc. comments.

And they started referring to themselves as tea-*******...so the fault for the mistake is on them.

http://washingtonindependent.com/31868/scenes-from-the-new-american-tea-party

3313864503_16bcc382fa.jpg?v=0

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2009/04/14/teabagging_guide

For people that claim to be so 'inclusive'. they have NO problem with derrogatory terms when they think they are funny or offensive to political enemies.

So what excuse to the "not so inclusive" folks use? I guess if you're not inclusive then it's ok to be derogatory to "political enemies". BTW, when did political opposition become "enemies"? It's probably not healthy to think of someone with a different opinion as your enemy.

You talk to people with that filthy mouth of yours ASF? As a Pastor you use this site as your Devil may care?

I even kiss my children with it, and quite frankly I don't think I ever asked you for your opinion on my vocation. And to be honest, I'm sick and tired of you and others turning every political objection against me into a personal attack on me and my vocation.

I will also take this time to point out the fact that you totally ignored Kilmer's comments...go figure.

There's no getting around the fact that the TB term started with the tea party crowd. It was subsequently twisted into a mocking term because of its other connotations, sure. Most people who use it now don't do so because of it's tea party origins, nor because of it's, um, other defintion, but pretty much because it annoys the bejesus out of the right.

I personally don't use it, because there's really no need to be deliberately unpleasant for no reason no matter how often that seems to be a tailgate speciality on both sides of the aisle. Needling is one thing, but some people seem to find that term very offfensive.

Odd, though. When Kilmer used that term "liberal xxxx lickers", I wasn't offended in the least. Since I don't do that, I figured it must be some other liberals he's talking about. Strange that the TB expression would be offensive to so many conservatives.

Hmm, I wonder if....

Because it was the tea-******* themselves who came up with the term, before they realized that the term already had a use.

Why should that matter?

I personally don't use it, because there's really no need to be deliberately unpleasant for no reason no matter how often that seems to be a tailgate speciality on both sides of the aisle.

Exactly. It doesn't matter who coined the term, or what the original meaning was, when most people use the term in this manner, it's rude and mean-spirited, and the other defense of "they do it too" or "they're even worse" doesn't fly either.

Exactly. It doesn't matter who coined the term, or what the original meaning was, when most people use the term in this manner, it's rude and mean-spirited, and the other defense of "they do it too" or "they're even worse" doesn't fly either.

And yet your criticisms of the Right for photos like the one I linked above, and your criticism of Kilmer's #%@* licker comment earlier are where?

Archived