Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, I got married last weekend.

RSanz

:cheers: Photographic evidence:

4814294152_92bf413afd_b.jpg

Planning a wedding is no small task! It was an all-around great day/weekend, though. Everything went off without a hitch, which I know is very rare from all the horror stories that I have heard from friends and family. I'm a very lucky guy to have married such a loving woman.

Just wanted to share with you guys! :peaceout:

So just what in the name of Tailgate does this have to do with 9/11 and racism,liberal sandal problems,conservative Californians in pink shirts, and why Alabama has bad ACT's? I mean really.

;)

Congrats to you and your lovely bride. Enjoy the life of happiness you two will have together. :)

Holy crud, you got married at St. Matthew's Cathedral? That's pretty awesome, what a cool space. Is it hard to get a wedding date there?

Wow, good eye! We booked our date one year in advance, and even then we had to "know someone". Luckily, my aunt knows the bishop of the Archdiocese Washington personally. That was our "in". Even still, one year in advance, there was only ONE date open which happened to be July 10, 2010.

You've been here for 2 1/2 years and only have 55 posts? Maybe that's why I got divorced :silly:

Congrats to you and your lovely bride! I might as well be the first to ask "Does she have any sisters?" :D

I am a professional lurker. :cool:

Congrats, RSanz!!!

You two look very happy.

I've been away from the board for a few days because.... (drum roll...)... I got engaged to my girlfriend 7 days ago. It was one of the most anxious moments of my life! We're in our 30's and don't need the whole parental permission thing but I always imagined myself talking to her father before I would ask her. And I did. God, that was excruciating! But worth it!

Congrats again! This time next year, I'll probably be droppin pics on here too. LOL.

Congrats, RSanz!!!

You two look very happy.

I've been away from the board for a few days because.... (drum roll...)... I got engaged to my girlfriend 7 days ago. It was one of the most anxious moments of my life! We're in our 30's and don't need the whole parental permission thing but I always imagined myself talking to her father before I would ask her. And I did. God, that was excruciating! But worth it!

Congrats again! This time next year, I'll probably be droppin pics on here too. LOL.

It was the same way for me. Very anxious days leading up to calling her father, and then very anxious days leading up to popping the question. And then very anxious MONTHS leading up to the actual wedding!

I'm a big ball of anxiety, though.

So just what in the name of Tailgate does this have to do with 9/11 and racism,liberal sandal problems,conservative Californians in pink shirts, and why Alabama has bad ACT's? I mean really.

....and do you drive a Kia Forte Koup SX???? :D

Congrats!!! :beavisnbutthead:

Welcome to the black hole. Easy to get sucked into. Hard to get out without pain and suffering.:saber: :)

I am a professional lurker.

Not anymore. This is a great place to come to when you, you know, have a headache. :)

Congreatulations!!! You have a very beautiful wife! The ES family wishes you a lifetime of happiness and laughter! That is a beautiful thing. You are a very blessed man. By the way feel free to PM me and let me know how the Bachlor party was =)

Archived