Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mel Gibson will kill you for causing all of the world's wars...

polywog999

...and they know how? Are they dentists or police investigators? Did they examine the person in question for these things? It very well may be the case, but how about a police report to back this up.

BrianM clearly hearts Oksana Gregorieva. :)

Has anyone else noticed throughout the tapes Mel's constant obsession with oral sex? This is the hilarious part to me. The racism and seething hatred are not so funny but this guy absolutely demands to be blown and apparently he's convinced that all women are dying to perform oral sex on him. Classic.

Has anyone else noticed throughout the tapes Mel's constant obsession with oral sex? This is the hilarious part to me. The racism and seething hatred are not so funny but this guy absolutely demands to be blown and apparently he's convinced that all women are dying to perform oral sex on him. Classic.

I absolutely lol'd at the comments section on one of the tapes. " I wouldn't want to blow an old **** either..." :laugh:

don't be a hater.

Really?

I'm just telling you what was reported. I don't care one way or the other but if it makes you feel better, call up the radio station. It's KRST 93.3 (505) 767-6700 .

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to answer those questions, it was in regards to the people on the radio making those claims. I should have been more clearer about that. Sorry.

BrianM clearly hearts Oksana Gregorieva. :)

Not true really. She very well could be a gold digging whore setting up Mel, but we really can't call that without knowing all the facts. I personally think Mel is getting exactly what he deserves. You ditch your wife to be with this new hottie and then you are stupid enough to get her pregnant on top of that. It's mind blowing the stupid decisions he made over the course of this relationship. Like I said earlier, gold digging whores will only be such if you allow them to be. Simple as that.

On that note, I would indeed hit that though. (not mel gibson type hit, but you know... :ols: )

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to answer those questions, it was in regards to the people on the radio making those claims. I should have been more clearer about that. Sorry...

Wow. Please don't call women whores. Even if they are a gold digger.

What are you talking talking about?...lol

That comment must have went directly over your head. Either that or you trying to be funny went over mine.

I think It's bad to call a woman a whore even as an example or in jest. I live in a bad part of town where there are plenty of, shall we say, lady's of the evening and It is very very sad. Nuff said, It's your computer. I'm just an insane poster. :drooley:

I think It's bad to call a woman a whore even as an example or in jest. I live in a bad part of town where there are plenty of, shall we say, lady's of the evening and It is very very sad. Nuff said, It's your computer. I'm just an insane poster. :drooley:

It was a play off of Bill's "gold digging leg spreader" comment, and I didn't call her one (as I fought Bill about this for many pages). I said she very well could be one in this whole ordeal. Also, sometimes women are whores poly, just like men are sometimes *******s. It's just the reality of things.

It was a play off of Bill's "gold digging leg spreader" comment, and I didn't call her one (as I fought Bill about this for many pages). I said she very well could be one in this whole ordeal. Also, sometimes women are whores poly, just like men are sometimes *******s. It's just the reality of things.

Nuff' said M'kay? We just disagree.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to answer those questions, it was in regards to the people on the radio making those claims. I should have been more clearer about that. Sorry.

Not true really. She very well could be a gold digging whore setting up Mel, but we really can't call that without knowing all the facts. I personally think Mel is getting exactly what he deserves. You ditch your wife to be with this new hottie and then you are stupid enough to get her pregnant on top of that. It's mind blowing the stupid decisions he made over the course of this relationship. Like I said earlier, gold digging whores will only be such if you allow them to be. Simple as that.

On that note, I would indeed hit that though. (not mel gibson type hit, but you know... :ols: )

I think the fact that she slept through his regularly scheduled oral sex appointment is what really caused the whole fiasco. :ols:

Yes, I agree that I like people to be honest, but did you hear the tapes? Shocking. He said she deserved to be punched in the face and have her teeth broken (which he obviously did.)

This is very sad to the fans like me who have seen dozens of his movies. Incredibly disappointing. It will be a long time till I can forgive Mel for being so boorish/abusive.

The tapes were definitely shocking. I haven't ever really been a Mel fan but have seen many of his movies. I don't really hold any celebrities to high standards. I think that's just setting yourself up for disappointment. I mean, I'm a fan of Alex Ovechkin. If it turned out that he was using steroids, I would be disappointed but I wouldn't hold it against him.

These are just regular people like me and you.

wait wait wait... you think religious Mel was creepier than the out of breath lunatic that I heard on those tapes? Really?! The guy on those tapes sounds like someone you'd encounter only after a plane hit an insane asylum wall allowing the crazies within to spill out into the world.
What's so creepy about religious Mel? I've never seen him go around telling people they are going to hell or condemning others for their beliefs. He's never come across to me as a hellfire brimstone radical. He just made the first Jesus movie ever that was very well produced and directed, with high caliber acting. Most Jesus movies before that were of B movie quality, with cheaply made costumes, bad acting and fake looking hair.

In response to both of you. I always thought there was something a little wrong with Mel. For me, it's the fact that he was making a tentpole Jesus movie that creeped me out. At least with this latest incident, I can find some humor in it.

Really though, it's just another domestic dispute between a couple. People say things that are hundreds of times worse than this to each other on a daily basis. It's just newsworthy because there is a celebrity involved.

Sure he was a dick. People are dicks all the time. Private conversations were made public.

I have plenty of conversations to different people about different things that I most certainly wouldn't want recorded and played on TMZ for a week straight. Maybe I feel for Mel in this respect.

In response to both of you. I always thought there was something a little wrong with Mel. For me, it's the fact that he was making a tentpole Jesus movie that creeped me out. At least with this latest incident, I can find some humor in it.

Really though, it's just another domestic dispute between a couple. People say things that are hundreds of times worse than this to each other on a daily basis. It's just newsworthy because there is a celebrity involved.

Sure he was a dick. People are dicks all the time. Private conversations were made public.

I have plenty of conversations to different people about different things that I most certainly wouldn't want recorded and played on TMZ for a week straight. Maybe I feel for Mel in this respect.

Maybe I'm not one of these normal people you're talking about but I've never gone off on anyone like Mel did on those tapes. I don't randomly include an "AHHHHHHHHHH" in the middle of as many curse words as I can group together. I don't call women all sorts of horrible things. I don't try to wound my wife (or anyone in my life) like he tries to in those tapes. I certainly don't lose control to the point were I am out of breath and issuing crazy threats.

Maybe I'm not one of these normal people you're talking about but I've never gone off on anyone like Mel did on those tapes. I don't randomly include an "AHHHHHHHHHH" in the middle of as many curse words as I can group together. I don't call women all sorts of horrible things. I don't try to wound my wife (or anyone in my life) like he tries to in those tapes. I certainly don't lose control to the point were I am out of breath and issuing crazy threats.

I never referred to anybody as "normal". I've never gone off on anyone like Mel on those tapes did either. What I can say about myself is that people have described me as passive aggressive. Love does strange things to people. I have very vague memories from my childhood of my parents arguing before they were divorced. My father was a drunk (currently a recovering alcoholic an my own personal hero) and treated my mother like complete garbage from what I recall.

I worry that one day I might end up the same way saying similar things.

Do I see myself saying the things that Mel said? No. Do I see myself acting erratic and apparently insane? No.

Love does strange things to people though.

UH OH "more Clearer" ? NICE grammar there little man. How about "More clear" or "Clearer" Together it is a train wreck just saying

Hmmmm Didn't you COMPLETELY jump down my throat for making a broad statement about her? Impressive.

Hmmmm Didn't you COMPLETELY jump down my throat for making a broad statement about her? Impressive.

Rdsknbill, you and brianm23 take your back and forth off my thread. You can PM each other little love notes. Tired of the incessant bickering over nothing. Even in the tags for crying out loud. You are welcome to stay, but the squabble has to go. Pronto!

Rdsknbill, you and brianm23 take your back and forth off my thread. You can PM each other little love notes. Tired of the incessant bickering over nothing. Even in the tags for crying out loud. You are welcome to stay, but the squabble has to go. Pronto!

Sorry Dad. tell him to leave me out of responses then. :)

Archived