Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mel Gibson will kill you for causing all of the world's wars...

polywog999

Let he who has never ever used a racial slur cast the first stone. I know damn well everyone here at one point in their life has said something racial, like in traffic, in a heated argument, or maybe in a jokingly manner. If anyone here says they never said or mumbled under their breath something racial at one point in their life, they are liars.

I never have *shrug*

Let he who has never ever used a racial slur cast the first stone. I know damn well everyone here at one point in their life has said something racial, like in traffic, in a heated argument, or maybe in a jokingly manner. If anyone here says they never said or mumbled under their breath something racial at one point in their life, they are liars.

Racism is the least of Mel's problems. Have you heard the tapes? The dude is bonkers.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/blow-me-or-ill-burn-the-house-down-the-musical-07-2010#more-463242

There is one of them. NSFW obviously. Listen to that and tell me this dude isn't nuts. :ols:

Her plan is working perfectly and that raving freak is playing right into her hands. He's absolutely certifiably insane, which she has known all along. Just his breathing is indicative of a bona fide lunatic, let alone the ranting.

Hollywood. :beavisnbutthead:

Lol, berating a woman for her bad music when she had her teeth knocked out by a racist

"Allegedly" Do you have proof? Photos? He said she "deserved to be hit" Did he admit it?

BTW, Ever meet an Australian that wasn't racist?

I understand that he has completely gone around the bend mentally. But, she had her agenda.

1. Be as sexually nasty as Mel wants me to be

2. GET PREGNANT!!! So he can't dump me right away.

3. Start a BS music career that will cost him millions

4. push his buttons, knowing that he has serious anger management issues, to push him COMPLETELY over the edge

5. Make multiple tapes to destroy him and get all of his money.

Racism is the least of Mel's problems. Have you heard the tapes? The dude is bonkers.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/blow-me-or-ill-burn-the-house-down-the-musical-07-2010#more-463242

There is one of them. NSFW obviously. Listen to that and tell me this dude isn't nuts. :ols:

lol, man, I just can't listen to it. I love Mel's work. I just hate this has happened. I did hear the tape of when she was talking about getting hit. Maybe the tape is real, but it sounded funny. In the conversation, her voice sounded like it was produced in the studio. It was crystal clear. It sounded like she was doing an audio book. His voice sounded very unclear and murky. I don't know. It sounded like two different recording tracks mixed together.

It's obvious she's setting him up. I'm sure he felt very betrayed, hence the rant. I'm sure every man here would have some sort of rant if a woman they had passion for betrayed them like that.

No man... lol

you'll see what I mean. hahaha

"Allegedly" Do you have proof? Photos? He said she "deserved to be hit" Did he admit it?

I understand that he has completely gone around the bend mentally. But, she had her agenda.

4. push his buttons, knowing that he has serious anger management issues, to push him COMPLETELY over the edge

It's sad you are up here defending this ****. I can see some of you gentlemen are jaded as hell. All women aren't out to get you. In fact, they'll only do to you what YOU allow them to do. Go figure.

She said something along the lines of "What kind of man hits a woman who is holding her child?"

He replied "You deserved it"

To me, that sounds like he's admitting it.

Also, her dentist took pictures of her busted up mouth the day after it happened and is turning the photos over to authorities.

They say Gibson's lawyers say they have been edited. Having heard the tapes it would take A LOT of tampering to make me change my opinion of Mel. Certainly more than a claim by his lawyers that if you read the article appears to be more of a delay tactic than anything else.

Man, like I said earlier, I knew the tapes I heard sounded very shady. I have some experience with studio recording and mixing. The tapes I heard sounded very edited, like the dialogue wasn't really happening at the same time.

It's sad you are up here defending this ****. I can see some of you gentlemen are jaded as hell. All women aren't out to get you. In fact, they'll only do to you what YOU allow them to do. Go figure.

It's sad that you would make a ****ing generalized statement and include me in it. I am happily married to the same woman for 22 years with three kids. So do me a favor, think about what you type before you drag me into your little fantasy.

My point is that at a Mel Gibson level, there are LOADS of gold diggers like this untalented leg spreader. And yea, there are women that have this kind of agenda. If you think it doesn't happen, I weep at how naive you are.

While he does not say "I hit you in the face and busted your teeth" . . . any normal innocent persons reaction to being accused of something like that would be "What the hell are you talking about, I never touched you." not "you deserved to be hit." :ols:

It's sad that you would make a ****ing generalized statement and include me in it. I am happily married to the same woman for 22 years with three kids. So do me a favor, think about what you type before you drag me into your little fantasy.

My point is that at a Mel Gibson level, there are LOADS of gold diggers like this untalented leg spreader. And yea, there are women that have this kind of agenda. If you think it doesn't happen, I weep at how naive you are.

Bro. If you don't like being generalized, I suggest you stop doing it to other people. I only did the same thing YOU did first. Have a seat.

You had no point, but to construct some far fetched list that you have no clue about. Congrats on being hypocritical.

Should I go break this down for you or do you get how very hypocritical you are being. Your words.

And there it is ladies and gentlemen. There is EVIDENCE that the tapes were edited. Russian chick gets a settlement and sent on her way

Well, we don't know yet, it says "Mel Gibson's lawyers claim to have hard evidence the tapes Oksana Grigorieva secretly recorded have been tampered"

Bro. If you don't like being generalized, I suggest you stop doing it to other people. I only did the same thing YOU did first. Have a seat.

You had no point, but to construct some far fetched list that you have no clue about. Congrats on being hypocritical.

Should I go break this down for you or do you get how very hypocritical you are being. Your words.

What are you talking about? What did I generalize about you? How am I being hypocritical? All I said that she is a gold digger and is looking to put Mel on the hook for as much as she can squeeze out of him.

I DID say that Gibson is absolutely nuts. That happened years ago.

GFY! (Good for you)

Archived