Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mel Gibson will kill you for causing all of the world's wars...

polywog999

Yep.

I'd love to have heard what she said when she wasn't recording. I've never heard a guy launch into that kind of tirade totally unprovoked. Not that that excuses it, it doesn't. But it definitely helps explain it.

That's been my thought from the beginning. Not just what she said then, but all of the things that lead up to that point. That was some serious rage.

Agree that it doesn't excuse him. But DAMN, she must have pissed him off.

BTW - One of my personal favorite movies of all time.... Payback.

I stayed away from this thread mainly be cause Pollywog went ape**** in the SPAM thread, and because he started this thread right after that one, and considering the thread title, I thought I needed a break at that time.

With that being said, Mels breakdown, while saddening, is not entirely surprising. A lot of actors are put under so much stress, and are so under the spotlight 24/7, that they eventually crack. I'm surprised this doesn't happen to more actors. Hollywood is a toxic environment man.

And as far as what was said, Mel already let the cat out of the bag with his anti-semetic remarks towards that cop awhile back, so there's nothing new to see ( or hear) in that regard. He is really ****ed up in the head.

You could not have possibly taken me serious? Apologies, dude! It was all in good fun. I appreciated your contribution to that (and this) thread!

You could not have possibly taken me serious? Apologies, dude! It was all in good fun. I appreciated your contribution to that (and this) thread!

I wasn't being serious either. It was fun, but I think you were just having a little too much fun lol.

No need to apologize man, we're good.:)

The guy is definitely a POS. I refuse to contribute consumer dollars to anything in which he is involved.

I haven't watched a Mel Gibson film since before TPOTC. It may as well have been produced by Joseph Goebbels himself.

If this was the first time Mel Gibson was in the news for crazy ****, I would say he was going through a hard divorce, we don't know the entire story and though it is unacceptable we all say things we don't mean in anger.

But . . . . .

This is not the first time - remember the DUI/Jewish incident? I give him NO sympathy. He is a violent bigot and I am glad she recorded him.

A pattern is developing with Gibson and it makes him look like a complete monster.

HE ADMITS TO PUNCHING HER IN THE FACE. Tells her she needs to be hit in the head with a bat.

Got to admit, many of these transcripts are funny and I can use them when I paraphrase speeches for comedic purposes

She’s not your friend. You don’t have any ****ing friends except me. And you’re treating me like ****. So that’s why I’m so ****ing angry. Because I don’t have any friends. And I try to make one for you and you treat me like ****. And you ****ing used me.

Let he who has never ever used a racial slur cast the first stone. I know damn well everyone here at one point in their life has said something racial, like in traffic, in a heated argument, or maybe in a jokingly manner. If anyone here says they never said or mumbled under their breath something racial at one point in their life, they are liars.

Lol, berating a woman for her bad music when she had her teeth knocked out by a racist

Amazing how it's always her fault when the guy is famous isn't it? Frankly taping this clown was smart. No one would have EVER believed he was this crazy otherwise and would have just assumed she was a gold digger that made it all up.

radaronline.com is the source that is breaking all this..

here is the latest one about burning the house down. this is uncensored so the language is strong.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-audio-out-control-mel-gibson-says-hell-burn-down-house-after-demanding

Well he's right.. if more women would blow their men before they fell asleep all the problems in the world would mysteriously disappear.. Gotta go with Mel on this one. Keep fighting the good fight..

But seriously, yeah he's nuts, but she is so setting him up. She's all calm and nice, and he's going ape ****.. I seriously doubt she is that nice and timid sounding all the time. We're not getting the entire story..

Archived