Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mel Gibson will kill you for causing all of the world's wars...

polywog999

My point is that at a Mel Gibson level, there are LOADS of gold diggers like this untalented leg spreader. And yea, there are women that have this kind of agenda. If you think it doesn't happen, I weep at how naive you are.

Just curious, if everything you said above is true about this woman, in YOUR opinion does that justify Mel's abusive behavior? Is the verbal, emotional, and physical abuse justified if all this woman happens to be is a gold digging "untalented leg spreader"

Answer honestly. Yes, or no?

It's sad that you would make a ****ing generalized statement and include me in it. I am happily married to the same woman for 22 years with three kids. So do me a favor, think about what you type before you drag me into your little fantasy.

My point is that at a Mel Gibson level, there are LOADS of gold diggers like this untalented leg spreader. And yea, there are women that have this kind of agenda. If you think it doesn't happen, I weep at how naive you are.

wait... you're complaining about being generalized while generalizing with such classy statements like "untalented leg spreader"? Really? :ols:

I completely agree that women have agendas... as do men. Let's remember ol Mel left his wife of 20+ years for this women. You think he was a poor innocent little fellow that was simply looking for love when he traded his wife in for a newer model?

That was still him acting like a nut job, that does not change. But based on how the audio sounds different and she is so calm, i am betting the original she is arguing with him and then they cut out her voice and put the calm stuff in. Does not excuse him at all though but hurts her case if true.

Just curious, if everything you said above is true about this woman, in YOUR opinion does that justify Mel's abusive behavior? Is the verbal, emotional, and physical abuse justified if all this woman happens to be is a gold digging "untalented leg spreader"

Answer honestly. Yes, or no?

NO. It does not excuse Mel for his behavior, but answer this. Will your opinion change if it is proven that the tapes that she has been so calculated at releasing, are proven to be a splice job and a fabrication?

So let me get this straight:

Mel's Ex, WHO WORKS IN A RECORDING STUDIO had the tapes ALTERED........

I'm shocked, and in disbelief!

***** definitely set him up, and what about the laws about being audio recorded without someone's consent....Does that not matter in the instance?

wait... you're complaining about being generalized while generalizing with such classy statements like "untalented leg spreader"? Really? :ols:

I completely agree that women have agendas... as do men. Let's remember ol Mel left his wife of 20+ years for this women. You think he was a poor innocent little fellow that was simply looking for love when he traded his wife in for a newer model?

Destino, You should tread very softly when you talk about generalizing, or I will go into one of the many political threads and show how you generalize ANYONE Non- Democrat. Glass houses there chief

NO. It does not excuse Mel for his behavior, but answer this. Will your opinion change if it is proven that the tapes that she has been so calculated at releasing, are proven to be a splice job and a fabrication?

All depends did he say what he said or is that an actor playing him. The way I see it every man is responsible for his own behavior. If someone insults you and you fly off the handle and scream racist ****, that part of it is still on you. This guy is hyperventilating on tape and screaming wild racist, sexist, and otherwise emotionally abusive things. Only thing that saves him in my eyes is if that's not him on the tape.

Absolutely not.

Unless we find out that its not actually Mel Gibson's voice on the tapes he's still an abusive racist.

Even if the tapes are spliced, thats still him ranting and using the "N" word and saying other terribly abusive things.

Not to mention, that wouldn't disprove the fact that he punched her in the face and knocked out two of her teeth.

So no, I wouldn't view Mel any differently

Well I have a few gallons of water. Do you thing you can turn them into wine for me?

Never claimed to be Jesus, just that I've never said racist things. Sounds like you need to pull your head out of your ass. Only one acting holier than thou is you.

Destino, You should tread very softly when you talk about generalizing, or I will go into one of the many political threads and show how you generalize ANYONE Non- Democrat. Glass houses there chief

I generalize democrats too and there is a good reason for that: Politics are all about generalizations because individual positions don't matter outside of party and party leaders they put into power. In the end individuals vote for leaders and it is THOSE positions that represent the group. That's why people can say "democrats support X" and "republicans support Y"... they are talking about the actually political leadership and elected reps.

None of that changes the fact that you bristled at a generalization while using one in the same post. :)

Racism is the least of Mel's problems. Have you heard the tapes? The dude is bonkers.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/blow-me-or-ill-burn-the-house-down-the-musical-07-2010#more-463242

There is one of them. NSFW obviously. Listen to that and tell me this dude isn't nuts. :ols:

Wow, that's a helluva rant :ols:

Can you blame him though? I mean how many times have you been ready to "go to jacuzzi", to you know :drool: , and the next thing you know the chicks :snore:

What are you talking about? What did I generalize about you? How am I being hypocritical?

What am I talking about? LOLOL I'm talking about you complaining about somebody generalizing YOU, when you have no issues generalizing about them. Let's review here:

BTW, Ever meet an Australian that wasn't racist?

Sounds like a generalization to me Bill. Eh?

But, she had her agenda.

(insert list of fallacies bill made up to back up his ignorant statement)

Bill knows all about women folks. Even makes up list of stuff he's clueless about to substantiate his talking points.

...there are LOADS of gold diggers like this untalented leg spreader.

Surely this isn't a generalization either? no wait, it is.

Bill, I suggest you stop generalizing women or people if you don't want to be scrutinized on how much of a jaded woman hater you sound like.

It's sad I had to actually point out how hypocritical you are being. Are you that unaware of your actions or words?

OK BrianM, You live in your world , I will live in mine. You keep calling me a "Jaded woman hater" I don't "HATE" women in general. I am sorry that you are that naive to think that gold digger women don't exist.

I have clearly stated that Mel Gibson has lost his mind, and yea, he is a racist. I don't defend his actions. I just question , after listening to the tapes, that these are genuine.

Can you deny that she as an agenda the way she is releasing these tapes one per day?

Mel has survived 3 major wars and still lives to tell about it. I say we cut this man some slack. He has lost countless men under his command and should be treated with more respect.

Mel the people of scotland and the US thank you for your service.

Archived