Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mel Gibson will kill you for causing all of the world's wars...

polywog999

Mel! What happened to you? Did you take too many blows to the head in the Mad Max series!?! You were my favorite actor during the 80's when you looked like this-> gibson-mel-photo-xxl-mel-gibson-6225697.jpg

...but then you turned into this guy...

mel-gibson-mug-shot.jpg

My innocence was shattered when you got busted, not for being drunk, but your drunken tirade!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Gibson_DUI_incident

Oh, lord! It gets even worse!

http://wcbstv.com/local/mel.gibson.mel.2.1795513.html

What happened to the insane, but lovable guy who fought evil villains, while hooking up with hot chicks?

Oh, for 1985!

Vince Neil (Motley Crue) writes about a party he threw where a bunch of celebrities came over, Mel Gibson among them, and he wouldn't leave.

Apparently he just hung out at the house getting ****ed up until the next morning. I mean, when Vince Neil is saying you're a bit of a freak, watch out. Isn't he supposed to be religious?

I stayed away from this thread mainly be cause Pollywog went ape**** in the SPAM thread, and because he started this thread right after that one, and considering the thread title, I thought I needed a break at that time.

With that being said, Mels breakdown, while saddening, is not entirely surprising. A lot of actors are put under so much stress, and are so under the spotlight 24/7, that they eventually crack. I'm surprised this doesn't happen to more actors. Hollywood is a toxic environment man.

And as far as what was said, Mel already let the cat out of the bag with his anti-semetic remarks towards that cop awhile back, so there's nothing new to see ( or hear) in that regard. He is really ****ed up in the head.

Yeah, Mel Gibson has basically ruined his career now.

What really sucks is he JUST finished making this comedy called "The Beaver," directed by Jodie Foster, and now it's been shelved and nobody has any idea what to do with it.

It was written by this guy Kyle Killen and the original script made the Hollywood "Black List," which is basically the top 10 best scripts going around Hollywood that haven't been made into films yet. It was supposed to star Jim Carrey or Steve Carrell, but both dropped out and Gibson slid into the starring role.

And now all of this unfolded. So this Killen guy, who wrote his first major movie script that everyone wanted to see get turned into a big time film, got screwed really badly by Gibson in all of this.

With that being said, Mels breakdown, while saddening, is not entirely surprising. A lot of actors are put under so much stress, and are so under the spotlight 24/7, that they eventually crack. I'm surprised this doesn't happen to more actors. Hollywood is a toxic environment man. .

I don't buy it. There are a lot of good people in Hollywood. That's a cop out. Dude is a bigot.

I remember reading that when Passion of The Christ was being shopped to the studios and they all passed on it, Gibson funded it through alternate methods and ended up banking close to a biiiiiiillllllion dollars (or literally hundreds of millions). That one worked out well for him, though it seems to have happened somewhat unintentionally. Unfortunately that money doesn't seem to have brought him any inner peace.

PS: She totally set him up.

Yep.

I'd love to have heard what she said when she wasn't recording. I've never heard a guy launch into that kind of tirade totally unprovoked. Not that that excuses it, it doesn't. But it definitely helps explain it.

Archived