Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Ocho Cinco Twitter Devin Thomas Working out with Chad Ochocinco

rd421

see working out with dmac would be dandy and everything but he wouldnt be bettering himself as a receiver...just developing chemistry. working with ocho he is bettering himself as a receiver to run proper routes and mental pointers which will translate better to the field. next year goin to az with dmac is what i would want him to do to build that.

Ted Ginn Jr did fine

Ted Ginn only played in one game against the Jets last year; he had 2 catches for 57 yards; one of which was a 53 yard play where Henne had all day to throw a bomb from a perfect pocket. Other than that, Revis shut him out too.

Anyways, Chad is the man. :)

Come on, you know exactly who he is talking about. In every post where a poster does not spell a name of a player correctly, some one acting like a complete ass has to point it out.

Get over yourself.

I think he meant it as a joke.

Anyway I think it's good he's working out with Chad. Hopefully Devin learns a couple of pointers from him.

see working out with dmac would be dandy and everything but he wouldnt be bettering himself as a receiver...just developing chemistry. working with ocho he is bettering himself as a receiver to run proper routes and mental pointers which will translate better to the field.

EXACTLY. Chemistry will come eventually. Getting to workout w/ a top 10 receiver is an opportunity you have to take advantage of. I watched 85 on i believe it was nfl breaking down getting off the line on bump n run coverage, turning a dbs hips, using your hands legally for separation. The man knows his stuff. Dont know if mcnabb can teach him the intricacies of the wr position like 85 can.

say what you want about his antics, attitude, being a diva, etc. the man has been one of the most consistent receivers in the league for the entire decade.

not counting his rookie year, 7/8 years 1000+ yards, 6/8 with no less than 7 tds. If DT can do this then i dont care what else he does

Come on, you know exactly who he is talking about. In every post where a poster does not spell a name of a player correctly, some one acting like a complete ass has to point it out.

Get over yourself.

It was a joke. Calling someone a complete ass over a joke sings of someone who thinks of themselves more important than what they really are. Especially since it was towards no one on this board and you feel the need to attack me.

You're not fooling anyone Chad.

Improved chemistry does not improve route running fundamentals. Dmac doesnt need chemistry, he needs his receivers to be where they're supposed to be so that when he throws the ball at a certain spot, they're there to get it.

Ocho Cinco may be a diva, but in my mind he's not the bad type. There's the bad type of diva like TO (arrogant ass-prick (yea it's a word now)) and the fun type of diva like Ocho Cinco (attention whore but good natured and very entertaining). Devin hasn't shown any signs of diva-hood yet but I'd be fine with a LITTLE of Chad rubbing off on him (aka hilarious end zone celebrations!) as long as much MORE receiver skills come with!

Get over yourself.

FYI I didn't type that I copied and paisted it directly from twitter....I kan haz goode spelin

Ocho Cinco may be a diva, but in my mind he's not the bad type. There's the bad type of diva like TO (arrogant ass-prick (yea it's a word now)) and the fun type of diva like Ocho Cinco (attention whore but good natured and very entertaining). Devin hasn't shown any signs of diva-hood yet but I'd be fine with a LITTLE of Chad rubbing off on him (aka hilarious end zone celebrations!) as long as much MORE receiver skills come with!

This. I was watching like "Top 10 Characters in NFL History" on the NFLN, and they had Ochocinco at #10 I believe. They just really nailed how cool he is. He's just a dude having fun. He's the anti-TO. They said all the people he talks **** to, if you see them before and after the game they're giving each other hugs. That everyone loves him. They interviewed a bunch of people and nothing but good things to say. Even from rival team commentators. The only thing anyone ****ed about was was one dude (Dan Dierdorf maybe?) complaing about him putting that HOF jacket on during the game. That's it. He's able to do all of this because he's a hell of a receiver. If you walk the walk you can talk the talk. Hopefully DT learns something from him. We sure as hell need it.

^^Devin UNOUNO that would hilarious. But I think McNabb and Thomas will develope that chemisrty in camp...right now Devin needs to get in shape and learn how to be a pro. CJ say what you want but that guy is a beast on the field I hope his passion for the game rubs off on DT.

Archived