Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Ocho Cinco Twitter Devin Thomas Working out with Chad Ochocinco

rd421

OGOchoCinco

Superb on field workout this morning with #redskins Devon Thomas and #panthers John Beason

I know who cares right? But I think this does raise an interesting questionl. Last week with all the Vincent Jackson talk about him working with Mcnabb in AZ, I had read that DMac invited Devin and Malcome to work with him in AZ as well. Does anyone know if they have been down or if Ochocinco works out in AZ? I would think that these two should be busting there butt to get a chemistry with Dmac

HAIL!

Well it is good to hear about him working on his skills. But i would much prefer him to work out with Dmac5. Especially since it was said recently that he hasn't been all that impressive in OTAs and minicamp.

It is hard to say where Ochocinco is, but since he was on Dancing With The Stars, I assume he's on the west coast some place. It could be that they are all working out together, but the most important thing for Thomas to work on is his route running, which doesn't necessarily require Donovan.

Edit: This article says he's working out in Las Vegas.

http://www.examiner.com/x-21681-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-training-with-Chad-Ochocinco-of-Dancing-with-the-Stars-Any-Dance-lessons

it can't hurt. one thing that gets lost in his antics in chad's intelligence for the game. he might seem ****y, but i have seen a few interviews where he really breaks down the game and explains why he cant be stopped. and it's not some "i'm gods gift to football" type of stuff. it's about exploiting advantages that recievers have over db's. so hopefully DT is gettin some mental pointers as well as gettin in shape.

it can't hurt. one thing that gets lost in his antics in chad's intelligence for the game. he might seem ****y, but i have seen a few interviews where he really breaks down the game and explains why he cant be stopped. and it's not some "i'm gods gift to football" type of stuff. it's about exploiting advantages that recievers have over db's. so hopefully DT is gettin some mental pointers as well as gettin in shape.

Umm..Chad is still on Revis Island. He can be stopped and was. Like I said, he is a good guy and I believe entertaining as hell.

I just think Devin should be with McNabb but thats my opinion.

Umm..Chad is still on Revis Island. He can be stopped and was. Like I said, he is a good guy and I believe entertaining as hell.

i ain't say he can't be stopped. i said he explains why he can't be stopped with sound reasoning. maybe i shoulda said he explains why he feels he can't be stopped. either way, he has a good track record. i didn't see the revis match up, did he just man up with chad and no help?

i realized how intelligent he was when he took his self out of the equation and explained why no db should be able to check any reciever. he used examples like 1. the receiver knows the snap count, 2. the receiver knows where he's goin, 3. the db starts off runnin backwards. as far as him trainin with mcnabb, that would be good too. i'm just sayin he won't get worse by trainin wit chad.

Yeah, Ocho has been tweeting and posting pictures and videos from down here. He posted a picture from the Clerk of Courts where he was paying off like 10 parking tickets :ols:

sooo they are def not in AZ with Mcnabb.... bummer

Anyone else worried Devin already seems like a diva now working with one of the biggest divas in the NFL? I love Ocho but honestly he is a huge diva!

In some ways, I guess. But he's also one of the hardest workers on the team. That's why his antics go over so well with teammates, because they know that no one other than Carson Palmer spends more time at the facility. He may goof and self-promote and all that, but he takes workouts and preparations seriously. I'd love to see Chad's work ethic rub off on Devin

Umm.. so is Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, and Roddy White. Revis shut down EVERYONE last year. That doesn't mean any of these WR's aren't great; it just means Revis was better. Chad can teach Devin plenty; especially how to run routes. If you think his game is strictly speed you clearly haven't watched him play. He is a VERY smart football player.

You dont see tendencies? R&B video, modeling, in love with himself. I have no reason not to like the guy and really hope he performs but honestly, I see tendencies.
OK being in a video, modeling, and loving yourself does not a Diva make. Now if he gained 200 pounds, had a sex change, and started singing opera...

Umm.. so is Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, and Roddy White. Revis shut down EVERYONE last year. That doesn't mean any of these WR's aren't great; it just means Revis was better. Chad can teach Devin plenty; especially how to run routes. If you think his game is strictly speed you clearly haven't watched him play. He is a VERY smart football player.

Ted Ginn Jr did fine

Archived