Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you play football?

Ryman of the North

if so , what position and what level did you play until?

Im just curious. I have never understood fans who didnt play football, I can appreciate them, just dont get it.

Ill start

I played Quarterback from atom and peewee (age 7-10) and Bantam 10-13

was moved to DE/OLB in High school ended up playing almost every position at one time or another (except Corner and Dhalf) played some DT in College, went to a few pro camps then played Semi pro.

played for 4 years in little league then moved on to Ice Hockey, where I played into my 20's in men's leagues. You can hit people a lot harder on skates going 25-30 mph. :evilg: I also enjoyed racing morocross, which is about twice as physically demanding as football.

High School...DT and some kickoff return. Note, I was not the one returning the ball, I was one of the up guys who's job it was to hit someone, or more likely, get hit.

I'd also note that I rarely "played" DT unless we were ahead by alot. I was pretty good at standing on the sideline though.:ols:

All-Madden; QB, wide receiver, running back, tight end, defensive tackle, strong safety.

In all seriousness, I never played organized football. I was in to other sports and with year round practice never had the free time to try it.

Don't feel like I missed much.

Never played. Played lacrosse for 13 years.

One bad ass sport too!.. Played most of my life, Midfielder started on varsity my freshman year. Always in the mix in the postseason too.

For the OP played in 5th, 6th, middle school, and High school.

Running back or fullback. Played some LB in middle school..

Archived