Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randall Cunninghams 2 year old son drowns

capitolpunishment

Tragic. So sorry to read this.

Every door leading to a pool or hottub should have one of those alarms on it, my friends have one for their pool. Now, we don't know all the details and the child could have already been outside but if I were ever to put in a hottub or pool, definitely something I would put in.

RFK, good points. When something horrible like this happens I'm sure that there is always something more someone could have done. My guess is that the entire group of family and friends who were present will be thinking about such things for a long, long time. Like you said though, we don't know all the details.
Yeah, it could be that it would not have helped in this case. When I saw it at my friends' place, it was out of reach of the children to reset the button so it has to give them peace of mind. Still not a substitute for parental supervision but just throwing it out there to anybody that might have a pool or hottub and small children.

I cannot even fathom the heartbreak #12 and his family are feeling.

Horrible horrible horrible. I came close to losing my now 20 year old son when he was two when he climbed the fence into a neighbor's yard and was just getting ready to jump into their swimming pool. Thank God the neighbor saw him and grabbed him from the ladder before he jumped or fell in. That close call still haunts me to this day so this type of thing ALWAYS scares the hell out of me and I just hate seeing it happen to anyone. Praying for Randall's family.

Archived