Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you agree (being UNBIASED) that we have the WORST WRS in the ENTIRE NFL?

kiingspadee

I say Armstrong has a good shot to make it. And depending on ST's ability, Austin and Banks could make it. Galloway, Furrey and Wade will have to prove that keeping an old vet is more worthwhile than developing a youngin' with ST's worth.

I don't see Armstrong making it. I just see him as another one of those little guy WR's who come in and look ok during OTA's/TC in shorts but never sniff a roster spot. Didn't everyone fall in love with one of these guys last year just for him to get cut?

I don't see Armstrong making it. I just see him as another one of those little guy WR's who come in and look ok during OTA's/TC in shorts but never sniff a roster spot. Didn't everyone fall in love with one of these guys last year just for him to get cut?

Possibly. It wasn't Armstrong though, because he was on our practice squad all season I believe, and was signed to a futures contract by Allen right away. I know that many had high hopes for Dorsey, but wasn't he a HB like Alridge?

I think people are going into shock trying to find new training camp mancrushes after all of the most popular ones are gone: Alridge, Marko Mitchell, Mason.

Uh oh! I see a correlation! Look:

Anthony Alridge

Marko Mitchell

Marcus Mason

Dominique Dorsey

All cut! All previous mancrushes!

So Anthony Armstrong has no chance :(:ols:

Good thing mine are Dennis Morris, Terrence Austin, and Ryan Torrain :evilg:

if they don't know who our receivers now...that's a good thing. people will sleep on us when devin thomas/malcolm kelly/santana moss burn em up. i hope everyone under estimates us and kyle shanahan/mcnabb prove everyone wrong.

Uh oh! I see a correlation! Look:

Anthony Alridge

Marko Mitchell

Marcus Mason

Dominique Dorsey

All cut! All previous mancrushes!

So Anthony Armstrong has no chance :(:ols:

Good thing mine are Dennis Morris, Terrence Austin, and Ryan Torrain :evilg:

Mike Espy, Casey Bramlet, Jesse Lumsden, Robert McCune, Nemo Broughton, and Anthony Mix would like to have a word with you. :ols:

How can you agree with this when our previous QB had a man crush/tunnel vision for Moss about 80% of the time he was out there.

It's too soon to judge seeing as the new guys, and young guys haven't gotten their fair chance to show what they can do.

If the O-line actually blocks, Mcnabb has time to throw and doesn't play favorites (which he doesn't....See: Hank Baskett)...our guys should be pretty good....I expect Devin Thomas to light it up....I dont know about Kelly

Depends upon how you define "worst". Even with Galloway or Wade as a starter, I would expect to be somewhere in the middle tier in terms of yards gained by passes to WRs. On the other hand, if each teams WRs had to be kept together as a set and there was a re-draft, I think we'd be talking pretty low. Moss is really a #2 and he is by far the best of the bunch. Kelley and Thomas just haven't done anything yet.

I hate to say this, but I think that our WR corp is probably our biggest question mark currently heading into next season, and arguably our weakest unit right now. Moss is really a slot receiver, Kelly and Thomas haven't had breakout years yet, and we just signed a 38 year old dusty WR in Joey Galloway. The good news is that we have McNabb to throw passes now instead of Jason Campbell, but again we probably would have to rely heavily on our running game and our TE's early on this season. Out of all our receivers, I feel like D. Thomas might be the one to sort of break out onto his own this year. What kills us is that we are near training camp, and we don't have a #1 WR.

This isn't worth replying but I felt compelled to. We are far from the worst. If i named them (plenty others have) I may fell we were close to the bottom. We're not in the bottom half. But the OLINE sucking, makes every part of the O suck. Fix the OLINE!!!!!!!!

This isn't worth replying but I felt compelled to. We are far from the worst. If i named them (plenty others have) I may fell we were close to the bottom. We're not in the bottom half. But the OLINE sucking, makes every part of the O suck. Fix the OLINE!!!!!!!!

They ARE!!!!!!!!!!

:silly:

Now that our receivers have a real QB, you will see how much talent they really have. Give Dallas Jason Campbell and see how good their receivers do. I will make a sig bet with anyone that our receivers put up better numbers then the Cowboys receivers this season.

We certainly must have the most underachieving WR corps in the NFL. One would have thought that either Kelly or Thomas would have emerged by now as an elite receiver but we're still waiting. With the way Shannahan and Allen are bringing in veterans at that position, one wonders how much confidence they have in our young guys. We'll see.

Now that our receivers have a real QB, you will see how much talent they really have. Give Dallas Jason Campbell and see how good their receivers do. I will make a sig bet with anyone that our receivers put up better numbers then the Cowboys receivers this season.

straight WR's? Not TE or RB yardage included?

If I were taking another team I would do it. Can't cheer for Dallas to do anything good though.

What I did btw was I printed up the NFL.COM stat sheet and will be walking up to him this morning and saying here do some research next time

How in the world is that going to help?

Everybody knows that when faced with facts the Cowboy fan will thinking your talking in Chinese. :ols:

Archived