Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My turn to solicit your votes! :-)

Die Hard

I've voted in your babe drafts... I've voted for all kinds of requests in this forum for free weddings, pets polls, band polls, etc. My turn :)

I'm a Registered Massage Therapist in Oakville. There's a little local newspaper that runs annual contests for a variety of local professionals and businesses. This is the first year that I've been entered -- a colleague did it on my behalf and brought it to my attention.

Granted... I work with a colleague that's won it the past 2 years and displays his plaques proudly in his treatment room. They're tacky/ugly as hell... and I'd be embarassed to display it.

But I'm requesting your help for a single reason... HELP ME WIN SO I CAN PUT THE PLAQUE IN A BOX SO NO ONE HAS TO LOOK AT THESE PLAQUES :)

http://oakvilletodayschoice.ca/index.php

Categories --> Best People --> Massage Therapist (Tony DiMarco)

SPAMMER!!!

Kidding, of course. This is the least many of us could do for everything you've done. You got my vote, but you might want to update the OP with your first name. I've met you at a tailgate or two and all, but not everyone here, especially the new folks, will know which guy to vote for.

SPAMMER!!!

Kidding, of course. This is the least many of us could do for everything you've done. You got my vote, but you might want to update the OP with your first name. I've met you at a tailgate or two and all, but not everyone here, especially the new folks, will know which guy to vote for.

His name's Tony Dimarco

You seem like a nice, non-confrontational guy, so I'll vote for you.

:ols: :ols:

I have been waiting on the confirmation email from this newspaper for 5 minutes now. :mad:

When (if) I finally get it I'll put in a vote or three for ya T :D

Archived