Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something cool thread

Bang

• 2 weeks later...
This is ****ing insane!!!

Thats awesome and reminds me of the Redbull Rampage Event

---------- Post added May-15th-2012 at 06:06 PM ----------

Danny MacAskill is one of my favorite Technical Riders check this out. Seriously unbelievable stuff

Thats awesome and reminds me of the Redbull Rampage Event

[Redbull Rampage Video]

The guy crashing at 1:30 in that video is a friend of mine, Kelly McGarry. I usually get to ride with him a couple times a year, saying he rips is an absolute understatement.

Speaking of cool mountain bike videos, this scares the hell out of me:

*Highly suggest watching it in HD*

Edited by HBnotBlades

Speaking of cool mountain bike videos, this scares the hell out of me:

your lucky you get to ride with a pro. Last time I rode I fractured my ribs on simple table top jumps and havnt been since. I just cant find anyone to ride with. You can learn so much very lucky

The video you posted around 1:30 is what sketches me out the most because of quick little turns but they have lips to them. Its when someone on the left shouts something.

I wanted to find some other freeride videos but couldnt find what I wanted or when I did the music has bad language.

This was one of the videos that got me into mountain biking. I know its old and its only 360p 04 even 240 but check out the really small ladder system just barely bigger than a wheel.

---------- Post added May-15th-2012 at 07:27 PM ----------

Im going to switch from mountain biking to longboarding, its what Iv been doing occasionally.

The whirling dervish video is what got me started. Adam Colton is so fluid

This guy is really technical, great video. Catches everything on a manual

And then heres me going "Back to the Future" :) I know I know, Corny but one of my favorite movies. would of been better if I had my Sean Taylor Throwback jersey on, oh well

---------- Post added May-15th-2012 at 07:36 PM ----------

Danny is a beast dude! check this one out!

Ok ok:) If it werent for the old videos, new ones wouldnt be anything. :silly: First time Iv seen the video, I am an idiot.... :doh:

Edited by amm0409

Nice find Amm! Those are so dope! By the way, are you SaleemtheDream on Twitter? Just curious.

No, I actually dont use Twitter. I think I need to get up to date. I have no idea why i havnt checked it out seems like you can find out so much stuff quicker with it though. I need to check it out for sure. On a side note though, I do have a couple Saleen692 usernames so your almost psychic. I started thinking if I do have a twitter account, kind of freaked me out for a sec :pfft:

Edited by amm0409

No, I actually dont use Twitter. I think I need to get up to date. I have no idea why i havnt checked it out seems like you can find out so much stuff quicker with it though. I need to check it out for sure. On a side note though, I do have a couple Saleen692 usernames so your almost psychic. I started thinking if I do have a twitter account, kind of freaked me out for a sec :pfft:

haha yeah that's why i was wondering if you were cus I saw your youtube video lol. But yeah Twitter is great for quick news.