Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something cool thread

Bang

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Orangutan save drowning chick

The curious ape was in its enclosure, when it noticed the bird's struggle in the pond

It yanked a leaf from a nearby bush and extended its arm out to the bird, beckoning to the chick in the hope that it will latch onto the leaf.

Onlookers cheered as orangutan managed to get the bird to grip the leaf for a split second only to have the bird drop again.

In a last-ditch attempt to rescue the chick, the orangutan gently waved the leaf in front of the bird which managed to latch on to it.

The ape plucked the bird from the water to the delight of the crowd. During the clip, one woman can be heard exclaiming: "Oh my God look, that is unbelievable, he's got him."

The massive ape carried the chick back to the main part of its enclosure, where it tenderly placed it down on the grass and proceeded to gently stroke the bird.

Click the link for full article and video

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Koolblue just sent me this link and i had to share it
MAN this guy is good. Awesome music.

If you seek out his facebook page, you can download the track for free.

~Bang Edited by Bang

He is Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix kind of awesome. Freaking sick. Dean Ween gets credit for showing it to me.

I love the water gourd the one guy is playing. Pretty sick stuff, from the middle of the Sudan. He's on tour in the US right now.

Edited by Koolblue13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ha. I didn't realize what the hell those were until I got to the 4th picture. Turntables as art. Cool.

Those are all also fully in use well-selling (in their market) products whose designs address eye-appeal but emphasize performance considerations first. It's impressive how many high-end manufacturers of vinyl playback systems are doing well. Those 10 pics and the manufacturers are from a recent high-end show and there are at least 10 more off the top of my head. :)