Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something cool thread

Bang

Rictus.. I LOVE Gary Clark jr. Great video!

Damn that just rocks! Made my morning.

~Bang

The guy is awesome! I saw him play at Claptons Guitar Festival in June of 2010 and it was one of the best performances! When he played Bright Lights, it was pretty fitting, you're gonna know my name by the end of the night....

If inappropriate i'll remove it. FYI she's fully clothed.

---------- Post added January-21st-2012 at 01:24 AM ----------

Screw the typewriter, I want the mini cannon. :ols:

That thing is pretty damn cool. It's funny all the things he's blowing up around the office too.

Thanks, Villain...my thoughts exactly. Without my friends, I would be dead, and that's no BS. Without my friends, would be in jail. Etc.,etc.,...you gave me something to be grateful for, even though at this hour when I'm still exhausted from a crazy wknd bartending(college b-ball is going wild, even if the Skins aren't).Love this community...we help each other in the smallest ways, but I believe we'll make a difference!!! (Cats got me up, did I say all that right?)

So in 1948, this 17 year old kid named Phil Warren, armed with a razor blade, tweezers and sandpaper, builds a model ship using wooden match boxes and match sticks.

Then he builds another. Then another.

Now, 64 years later, using only using match boxes and matchsticks as material, he has amassed a fleet of 370 American and 60 British war ships rendered in 1:300 scale, along with 1,200 miniature aircraft on the decks of the fleet's aircraft carriers.

matchbox_fleet_19.jpg

matchbox_fleet_01.jpg

matchbox_fleet_05.jpg

matchbox_fleet_03.jpg

matchbox_fleet_10.jpg

matchbox_fleet_12.jpg

matchbox_fleet_09.jpg

matchbox_fleet_16.jpg

matchbox_fleet_18.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...