Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Officially Official "Is It Thursday Yet?" Thread

Commander Adama

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

To **** the Eagles.

I don't know, but I'm starting to jump on this bandwagon.

I'm just like you. I didn't want Berry before I wanted Okung and only Okung but now I'm starting to want Berry because it'll **** the Eagles and if he is the next Ed Reed then we not only **** the Eagles but we **** all the NFC East teams :evilg:

Damn....I just booked a weekend of baby seal clubbing. I'm leaving friday. If only I had known in would bring Thursday sooner.
Its a good thing that baby seal tastes like chicken. :hungry:
Having trouble clubbing your baby seal? Just don't have the stomach to smash its head?

Call Now! We have operators standing by who can assist you in finishing off that cute face.

:logo:888-CLUB-NOW:logo:

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

6b8.jpg

Is it Thursday yet?

How the hell do you guys keep finding pictures of people destroying seals? Hahaha.. google is magic.

I'm excited for it, but also nervous. I'm excited because I expect some big moves to happen. But I'm nervous because I've thought that for every draft (especially the Laron one) and we did nothing.

I'm pumped, but I won't club any seals just yet. I may feel like doing it afterward though, depending on the moves we make lol

UPDATE:

Still not Thursday for the 5th straight day!!! I smell a conspiracy... Seriously, there's only 7 possible outcomes, and 5 have already been eliminated, so if you do the math:

1/7 = .142 chance of it being Thursday the first day

1/6 = .167 chance of it being Thursday the 2nd day (because the day before has been eliminated)

1/5 = .2 on the 3rd day

1/4 = .25 on the fourth day

1/3 = .333 today

If you add those percentages up, it gives you a 109.2% chance that one of those days would be Thursday...

How the hell do you guys keep finding pictures of people destroying seals? Hahaha.. google is magic.

I'm excited for it, but also nervous. I'm excited because I expect some big moves to happen. But I'm nervous because I've thought that for every draft (especially the Laron one) and we did nothing.

I'm pumped, but I won't club any seals just yet. I may feel like doing it afterward though, depending on the moves we make lol

Man some of us just ate.:ols:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pictures, large blocks of text or embedded YouTube videos.

It wastes space and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Archived