Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Officially Official "Is It Thursday Yet?" Thread

Commander Adama

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Not sure why I didn't think of this but I have class Thursday night. By the time the Skins draft, I will probably be in class, unless they trade up. Also, if it starts at 730, does that mean that it really won't begin until 745 or 8?

I won't be out until 10-1030 pm EST.

Not sure why I didn't think of this but I have class Thursday night. By the time the Skins draft, I will probably be in class, unless they trade up. Also, if it starts at 730, does that mean that it really won't begin until 745 or 8?

I won't be out until 10-1030 pm EST.

Rams are on the clock, officially, at 7:30pm Eastern Time. The Redskins will have their pick in by 7:50 or earlier (5 minutes per pick, I think...)

Rams are on the clock, officially, at 7:30pm Eastern Time. The Redskins will have their pick in by 7:50 or earlier (5 minutes per pick, I think...)

I may actually be able to squeeze it in, then. Or I could skip class ...oh wait, I have an exam the next day. Maybe I should to...study (mostly.)

I think its 10 mins in Rd1, 7 mins in Rd 2 & 5 mins thereafter.

So we should be on the clock around 1am Friday UK time. And if we trade back ? I am now at the start of a long day...

Archived