Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Officially Official "Is It Thursday Yet?" Thread

Commander Adama

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

don't get me wrong, i like the way the front office has approached the off season, but i would like something major to happen for the skins every day just so i can read about it. so i can't wait for the draft. they should just play football all year around.

This year more than any in recent memory I can't wait. It's not just having a high draft pick, I think it's a combination of that, having a new regime calling the shots, and also that if we do decide to go QB, it will be setting the direction of our franchise for the next decade (or longer) if we think we found the right guy (*cough*CLAUSEN*cough).

I just hope we can move some guys we don't think are part of the big picture any longer (Campbell, McIntosh, Haynesworth) and get adequate compensation in terms of draft picks.

why do i want berry so much when i know we need oline

Cause we all know how great it feels to watch our superstar safety take over games and knock the **** out of opposing RBs and WRs.:D

I would love to have Berry, but only if we're somehow able to trade back a spot or two and get some extra picks.

The Draft represents a brief vacation for me and the end of my spring semester.

I'm right there with you, my finals end on Wednesday. WAHOOOOOO!

Sorry, I just always wanted to put official in one of my thread titles!

Anyway, if you are like me, I am foaming at the bit for Thursday to already get here. I am tired of the speculations, the media, and all the prognosticators. Mock Draft...what?!?! Argh!

How are all you feeling?

you're not the only one my friend, you're not the only one.

I believe, and maybe some of you will agree with me, that we have supreme scheming/teaching/gameplanning coaches with us now, so it would not shock if me if we got a guy like Flozell for a season, and got someone like Berry or Suh if he falls.

I mean let's be serious, while we all lauded Zorn for his QB coaching skills, I think it's safe to say that he didn't know **** beyond that, when it came to things like scheming around player weaknesses and things like that, and I also think it's safe to say that we held onto the ball a lot to in the pocket, and that will ALWAYS make things look a lot worse than they really are.

Having trouble clubbing your baby seal? Just don't have the stomach to smash its head?

Call Now! We have operators standing by who can assist you in finishing off that cute face.

:logo:888-CLUB-NOW:logo:

I'm pretty sure that if someone from PETA read that, they would like nothing more than to stone you to death and then run you over repeatedly :ols:

Archived