Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to show your best work

I was thinking about that TK, I have a similar picture that I was going to use with the place packed but there is this guy that is right in the middle of the picture ( I'll just photoshop him out). I'll make another one that is similar later today.

extremeskinsbannerpsd3greenjpeg3.jpg

this is my fav so far, love the skin logo in the x. but all of yall are good...

if i was to add anything..not quite sure how it would look, but incorporate all the numbers in the ring of honor on the helmet. or somewhere.

side note: i would definitely pay one of yall for an album cover in bout 4-6 months.

beastEStag.png

I took diehard's advice with the X, I didn't like the stadium background, I think it takes away from the text. I really like this one personally, its clean but it has a little pop to give it a new feel to the banner but doesn't overshadow the primary text. It looks official...I don't know what do you guys think?

I agree. That X above is a better X.

Personally, I am not crazy about the EXTREMESKINS the way it is. There just isn't enough imagination to it, IMO. Maybe it would look a little better if the yellow outlines favored one side to give it more of a 3-D look (like the X), I dunno. But I think, even with that, I would still favor PG's font. Just my opinion.

I still favor PG's - the one in post 151. TK has a point about the font appear flat, but that doesn't bother me because it already appears to lift from the page due to the football field in the background, and the brightness of the gold contrasting with the black.

ESlogoConcept11.png

Another concept, I gave it a lot of depth. I still need to make the 3d "X", I'll do it later today. The "X" will look as if its on the field like the helmet. I have to make it with illustrator which I don't have at work. I'll also make something the way mark suggested.

Another concept, I gave it a lot of depth. I still need to make the 3d "X", I'll do it later today. The "X" will look as if its on the field like the helmet. I have to make it with illustrator which I don't have at work. I'll also make something the way mark suggested.

I LOVE the texture and color of this one.

Soup you are a machine! lol many great offerings. It's good so many contributed here and even more than once. By throwing all of these designs out there with the constructive critique, in the end I think it will produce the best product. Some good thought processes and ideas conveyed from many.

edit: #162, love the X on that one soup. Overall nice design that's a front runner to me.

the Praise Gibbs one is really good too, only thing I'd change is the handling of the Sean Taylor stickered helmet on the right(the shiny/glossy look throws it off) and (the official message board part done in the white font. it's either the font type or the size but it looks crushed and hard to read to me)

This has to be the hardest project I've done. Usually I'll have two options. One being, I can have freedom to do anything I want. The second is getting a set of specific instructions on how something should be made.

This banner mixes both, I have to keep with the traditional look but find a way to make the banner new and edgy.

Keep the comments coming guys, trust me they are really helping me and don't worry about hurting my feelings, You guys are at least civil. I've been chewed out a few times, I have a thick skin.

I hope I see more banners from others

This banner mixes both, I have to keep with the traditional look but find a way to make the banner new and edgy.

My disappointment in this whole process is too much traditional, not enough new and edgy.

I would love to see one totally fresh without regards to the extremskins X or the font.

Unfortunately every banner is

X EXTREMESKINS Helmet

Sticking with that exact format kind of hinders creativity in my opinion.

^^^^

That's the hard part chip, there has to be an "X" logo and a helmet. The text have to be redskins themed too. Plus the Banner being 1000x150 is hard.

I wanted to something similar to the X-men logo. Like this

LOGO.jpg

Put Extremeskins in the middle but the X looked too stretched out, becuase of the banner size. that would have looked good

Poll time in the Stadium?

I think all the artists' work is great. My vote is split between Soup's 162 and 165. 162 is awesome, and not as "busy" as others, the way the outer parts fade away. 165 is even moreso a kinda "less is more", with all the essential stuff there, IMO.

Archived