Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to show your best work

ESlogoConceptsomethin.png

Had some time to just make one logo. I know its 1000x200 but I really liked this design when I first started it a while back. I didn't have time to put in a background or the helmet. Blended X-men with Iron Man

Really nice job on that last one soup with the Large centered X, has great visual impact while still being clean and uncluttered. It's new and edgy compared to the current composition, yet still classic and throwback. Nice! Wouldn't change a thing.

That last one is pretty sick Soup. Interesting to see how you add football aspects to it,

29ut844.png

the helmet was added last second with a rough cut. Just throwing it out there for criticism.

I like this, but I'd like to see it with the X moved farther to the left, the larger helmet and the rest centered between the two with the same background. :notworthy

Love it! My favorite so far. This will sound really picky, but the only thing I would change is to elimate the players on the field. They are a little distracting. Other than that, I think it's perfect.

I still go with Soup's X. This banner is artistically nice but lacks crispness. You need to get rid of the graininess of the borders of the text and helmet, etc....not to mention the stray players on the field.

35aslcj.png

My ONLY 2 issues with this banner are it lacks crispness....

And my anal retentive attention to detail...the right side of the banner, the helmet runs off the edge of the banner, it runs into the black, while the left side has an edge which to me symbolizes off center.

On a positive note, nice use of a helmet that doesn't have a camera lighting glare from an angle. There shouldn't be different lighting directions in the banner.

My ONLY 2 issues with this banner are it lacks crispness....

And my anal retentive attention to detail...the right side of the banner, the helmet runs off the edge of the banner, it runs into the black, while the left side has an edge which to me symbolizes off center.

On a positive note, nice use of a helmet that doesn't have a camera lighting glare from an angle. There shouldn't be different lighting directions in the banner.

Fixed the issue with the banner being center above your quote. Will have to work on giving it more depth tomorrow or so..

ESlogoConceptsomethin.png

Had some time to just make one logo. I know its 1000x200 but I really liked this design when I first started it a while back. I didn't have time to put in a background or the helmet. Blended X-men with Iron Man

Soup I really like this concept because it is clean you know how I like stuff to be clean but maybe your "X" in the back could be the ES logo "X" but still make it sharp and clean maybe on the left you can have some faint fades of players and then the skins helmet or logo on the right as a link to the skins site like they have now?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived